Inalto 90cm Gas on Glass Cooktop w/ Wok Burner
Designed to cater to the cooking requirements of the busiest kitchens, Inalto ICGG905W stove offers the flexibility of preparing an assortment of the menu simultaneously. It features 5 burners on which you can place different sized cooking pots, pans, and grilles. The control knobs are placed in the front that can be easily accessed for the adjustment of the flames as and when required. Compatible with natural gas or LPG connection, this 5 burner cooktop has an electronic flame ignition that eliminates the hassle of manually lighting the flame. It comes with heavy-duty trivets that help in properly positioning the cookware in the burners and helps in keeping them stable to reduce the chances of spillovers.
A statement addition to all kinds for all kinds of kitchen themes, Inalto ICGG905W cooktop boasts toughened tempered glass in black colour that offers a balance of modernity to the settings. The premium-quality glass exhibits high resistance against scratches and allows for quick clean-up. This 90cm cooktop occupies a small footprint and can easily fit and adapt to most kitchen layouts.
- Burner Layout: Featuring 5 differently sized burners including a wok burner, this 90cm cooktop makes cooking a breeze. It allows you to simultaneously use all the burners without pans or griddles interrupting each other.
- Classy Aesthetics: Inalto ICGG905W gas stove features Italian-styled burners and a striking black tempered glass that adds to its visual appeal, making it suitable for contemporary and classical themed kitchens.
- Heat Settings: The 5 burner cooktop has easy-to-use control knobs, placed in the front that can be used for adjusting the flame to suit the cooking needs and requirements.
- Durable Trivets: The glass cooktop incorporates cast-iron trivets that resists corrosion and abrasion, offering a long-lasting use.
- Safe-to-Use: Designed with safety in mind, this 90cm gas stove features a flame failure device that curbs the supply to a burner within seconds should there be an accidental extinguishment of flame.
- Finish Colour: Black
- Cooktop Type: Gas Cooktop
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Natural Gas or LPG
- Cooktop Classification: 90cm
- Height (mm): 100 mm
- Width (mm): 860 mm
- Depth (mm): 525 mm
- Weight (Kg): 20 Kg
CUT OUT DIMENSIONS -
- Cut Out Width (mm): 815 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Number of Cooktop Burners: 5 Burners Including 1 Wok Burner
- Burners Output
- Wok Burner: 1 x 3.6 kW
- Rapid Burner: 1 x 3.0 kW
- Semi-round Burners: 2 x 1.75 kW
- Auxiliary Burner: 1 x 1.0 kW
OTHER FEATURES -
- Control Type: Knobs (Chrome Plated)
- Control Location: Front
- Ignition Type: Electronic Under-knob Ignition
- Trivets: Heavy Duty Cast Iron
- Front Control Operation: Yes
- Easy to Clean: Yes
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Flame Failure Safety Device: Yes
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- LPG Conversion Kit
- LPG Test Point
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Maximum Current Rating: 10 Amps
- Voltage (V): 220-240 V
- Frequency (Hz): 50 Hz
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Years
- Warranty Note: 3 Years Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||815|
|Cooktop Burners||5 Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Inalto ICGG905W is covered by 3 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.