Kambrook Blend & Crush 600W Blender
Make some of the best smoothies and shakes using Kambrook KBL330WHT blender. It is designed using a combination of stainless-steel blades and powerful 600W motor with multiple blending functions. The Blend & Crush Mixer makes crushing ice and preparing beverages effortless. The 600W blender has a large 1.5L glass jug that can contain large quantity of fruits or vegetables you need to blend. The lid has a jug chute for adding ingredients easily.
The KBL330WHT mixer offers controlled blending with Low, High and Pulse speed settings. The blender also has Ice Crush button for frozen drinks. The kitchen appliance is a great addition to any modular kitchen. Use this blender to prepare dips, frozen drinks, smoothies and soups. Designed to meet your modern-day cooking needs, the Kambrook blender ensures ease and comfort, thus, enhancing your cooking experience.
- Speed Settings: Kambrook mixer offers controlled blending with Low, High and Pulse speed settings, the blender also has Ice Crush button for frozen drinks. The versatile blending speeds make this blender a great addition to any kitchen.
- Easy Food Preparation: You can use the mixer to perform a variety of tasks like preparing puree and blending vegetables. This 600W blender is suitable to prepare dips, frozen drinks, smoothies and soups.
- Multiple Blending Functions: The blender has serrated stainless-steel blades that effortlessly prepare soups, smoothies, dips, curry pastes and crushed ice. It has 1.5L glass jug that can contain reasonable quantity of fruits, vegetables or ice. The lid of the jar has jug chute for adding ingredients easily.
- Electric Motor: The KBL330WHT mixer has 600W electric motor that enables you to blend hard or frozen foods. This blender is a good choice for selecting from the fruits and mix-ins you have on hand to make morning smoothies.
- Compact Storage: The blender is especially designed for smaller kitchens and full cupboards. It can be stored easily in a corner on the kitchen shelf.
- Brand: Kambrook
- Model Number: KBL330WHT
- Finish Colour: White
- Height (mm): 368.5 mm
- Width (mm): 175 mm
- Depth (mm): 195 mm
- Weight (kg): 3.364 kg
- Capacity (litres): 1.5 L
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Warranty.
- Total Power (W): 600W
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Construction Materials: Stainless Steel blades, Glass jug
- Ice Crush Button for frozen drinks
- Low, high, speeds & pulse setting
- Jug chute in lid
- Sturdy non-slip fee
|Total Power (W)||600|
|Jug Capacity||1.5 L|
|Ice Crush Button||Yes|
|Stainless Steel blades||Yes|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Kambrook KBL330WHT is covered by 1 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.