Taking care of the needs for all seasons and weathers, the Kelvinator KWH20HRE reverse cycle air conditioner is the new and innovative solution for both cooling and heating requirements. With a cooling capacity of 2.2kW, the box air conditioner is the perfect appliance for rooms and spaces measuring 10m2 to 20m2 making it suitable for small bedrooms, studios, home offices, etc. The reverse cycle function allows you to use the air conditioner as a thermostat in the winters by simply turning the cooling cycle to the heating cycle.
Easy single push control buttons installed on the main unit makes operating the device very easy. Apart from the on-unit buttons, a wireless remote with a luminous pad can also be used to control the air conditioner. The 24-hour timer function allows the users to set a power-on time for the unit so that daily labour is eliminated for more convenient use. Producing only 43dB sound from the inner unit, this white air conditioner provides a smooth undisturbed sleep every day.
- Reverse Cycle: Ideal for winters and summers, the reverse cycle air conditioner from Kelvinator works as a cooling unit as well as a heating unit. Change the cooling cycle to the heating cycle in winters in order to eliminate the need for a separate thermostat.
- Scheduled Cooling: With a 24-hour timer, this Kelvinator air conditioner can be set for a scheduled power on for more convenient use throughout the day. While the auto timer switches the air conditioner on, the sleep timer helps in switching it off without having to do it manually.
- Easy Functionality: An easy single push-button system aboard the main unit makes controlling the function of this automated air conditioner very easy. Wireless remote control makes it easy to manoeuvre the unit from a distance as well.
- Efficient and Convenient: Featuring a 2-star energy rating, the 2.2kW air conditioner proves with an energy-efficient device. 4 convenient program modes- auto, cool, heat and dry makes using the unit suitable in all seasons.
- Sturdy & Stylish: With a sleek white finish and a sturdy stainless-steel body, the KWH20HRE air conditioner gives a performance of a lifetime along with uplifting the interiors of the house.
- Brand: Kelvinator
- Model Number: KWH20HRE
- Finish Colour: White
- Height (mm): 375 mm
- Width (mm): 560 mm
- Depth (mm): 668 mm
- Heating Capacity: 1.9 kW
- Cooling Capacity: 2.2 kW
- Weight (kg): 41 Kg
- Accessories included: Remote Control
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Years
- Warranty Note: 5-year Domestic Warranty on all Parts & Labour repair
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 410 x 620 x 763 mm
- Package Weight (kg): 45 kg
- No. of fan speeds: 3
- Energy Star Rating - Cooling: 2 Stars
- Energy Star Rating - Heating: 2 Stars
- 4 x Program Modes, Auto, Cool, Heat, Dry
- Anti- bacteria mesh
- Factory-fitted with an Australian 10amp plug - power through any household socket
- Sleep Mode
- Remote control with an easy-to-read back-lit LCD display
- 3 x Fan speeds
- 0-24 hour timer function
- Swing function
- Type of connection: 10A plug & lead
- Maximum current rating: 10 Amps
- Indoor Sound Level: 43 - 49 dB
- Outdoor Sound Level: 57 dB
|Cooling Capacity (kW)||2.2|
|Energy Star Rating - Heating||2|
|Outdoor Sound Level (dB)||57|
|Heating Capacity (kW)||1.9|
|Energy Star Rating - Cooling||2|
|Indoor Sound Level (dB)||43 - 49|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Kelvinator KWH20HRE is covered by 5 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.