Kelvinator 3.9kW Window/Wall Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner
Kelvinator KWH39HRF air con with reverse cycle functionality is specifically designed to keep you toasty warm during winters and cool in summers. Boasting a 3.9kW cooling capacity and 3.6kW heating capacity, this air conditioning system would be an ideal choice for medium and small-sized rooms. Featuring 4 fan speeds and air swing mode, the reverse cycle air conditioner ensures even dispersion of cool or warm air whilst allowing you to set the temperature as per the requirements. This 3.9kW window air conditioner can be set on sleep mode for optimum temperature fluctuations as per the pre-set settings and quieter operation.
Kelvinator KWH39HRF wall air conditioning unit has a 24-hour timer function that allows you to schedule the appliance to start the heating an hour before you are due to reach home for a comfortable indoor environment. It has a handy remote control with a simple interface that lets you operate the appliance remotely from your seat.
Classy Aesthetics: Boasting a minimalistic and compact design in a classic finish, this reverse cycle air conditioner is sure to flawlessly streamline your living spaces.
Smart Operation: The window air conditioner comes with an easy-to-use LCD remote with luminescent keypad, so you can anytime switch between modes or set temperatures from a distance.
Durable Construction: Kelvinator KWH39HRF 3.9kW air conditioner with built-in gold shield external and blue shield internal heat exchangers boasts a high corrosion resistance, surviving prolonged use.
Efficient Filters: Equipped with easy-to-service dust filters, the reverse cycle air con maintains a cleaner air environment whilst capturing airborne dirt and dust particles.
Hassle-free Installation: This 3.9kW reverse cycle air conditioner occupies a compact footprint and easily fits in smaller family rooms whilst waiving off the need for time-consuming installation.
- Cooling Capacity (kW)- 3.9
- Heating Capacity (kW)- 3.6
AIR CONDITIONER STYLE -
- Air Conditioner Style- Window/Wall
- Height (mm)- 428
- Width (mm)- 660
- Depth (mm)- 700
- Filteration- Dust
- Remote Control Type- Luminescent Keypad, LCD
- Timer- 24 Hour
- Number of Fan Speeds- 4
- Fan Speeds- Low, Medium, High, Auto
- Capacity Cool Watts (W)- 3900
- Capacity Heat Watts (W)- 3600
- Indoor Sound Pressure dBA High Setting- 50
- Indoor Sound Pressure dBA Low Setting- 46
- Outdoor Sound Pressure dBA- 60
- Indoor Air Circulation Max (ltr/s)- 183
- Ambient Temperature Range Minimum- (-7)
- Ambient Temperature Range Maximum- 46
- Moisture Removal Ltr/Hour- 1.5
- New Energy Star Rating Cooling- 2
- New Energy Star Rating Heating- 2
- Refrigerant Weight (g)- 860
- Outdoor Sound Power dBA- 70
- Auto Swing- Yes
- Auto Restart- Yes
- Sleep Mode- Yes
- Compressor Type- Rotary
- Installation- Easy (No Separate Indoor and Outdoor Units)
- Gold Shield External & Blue Shield Internal Corrosion Resistant Heat Exchangers
- Compact Design- Yes
- Refrigerant Type- R32
- Ambient Temperature Range (°C)- 18 to 46
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection- 10A Plug & Lead
- Current Rating (Amps)- 10
- Length of Cord- 1m
- 5 Years Domestic Warranty
|Type||Window/Wall Air Conditioner|
|Cooling Capacity (kW)||3.9|
|Outdoor Sound Level (dB)||60|
|Heating Capacity (kW)||3.6|
|Energy Star Rating - Cooling||2|
|Indoor Sound Level (dB)||50|
|Energy Star Rating - Heating||2|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Kelvinator KWH39HRF is covered by 5 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.