Lemair LCF145 145L Chest Freezer
Lemair LCF145 is a 145L chest freezer designed to provide efficient and sizable freezing for the needs of a domestic household. It comes with durable white cabinet with enough capacity to freeze meat and other groceries for an entire family. Chest Freezer LCF145 comes with manual defrost function that allows the user to defrost it whenever it is needed. The recessed handle of Lemair Chest freezer gives it a sleek design and makes it easy to open.
Lemair 145L freezer also has a water disposal device that keeps it clean and fresh and takes out the water after defrosting. The mechanical temperature allows the user to easily control the temperature settings using knobs. Lemair freezer also comes with storage baskets that allow convenient storage.
- Capacity: The 145L gross capacity of Lemair chest freezer makes it suitable for storing enough food for a family. It can store meat and other grocery products fresh.
- Convenient Storage Baskets: Lemair LCF145 comes with a storage in-built basket that makes it easier and convenient to store the items that are frequently needed. In case extra storage is needed; it can also be removed to store bigger sized items.
- Durable White Cabinet: Lemair 145L chest freezer is made with durable stainless steel finished with white colour, it is very easy to clean the surface because the smooth steel surface only requires a wipe with a damp piece of cloth.
- Easy Temperature Controls: Lemair freezer has manual temperature control knobs that allow the user to set the temperature in this appliance with just a twist of knob.
- Water Disposal Device: To ensure the hygiene and cleanliness, the freezer comes with a water disposal device that takes the defrosted water out of it and keeps it fresh.
- Brand: Lemair
- Model Number: LCF145
- Finish Colour: White
- Height (mm): 845 mm
- Width (mm): 705 mm
- Depth (mm): 545 mm
- Accessories included: 1 x Wire Storage basket
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: A 2-year domestic warranty on all parts and labour with in-home service
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Total Volume: 145 L
- Freezer Volume: 145 L
- Reversible door: No
- Energy Star Rating: 3 Stars
- Freezer Type: Chest freezers
- Temperature Control: Manual
- Light type: None
- Durable white cabinet
- Manual defrost
- Water disposal device
- Recessed handle
- Mechanical temperature control
- Power indicator function
- Type of connection: 10A plug & lead
|Freezer Volume (L)||145|
|Default Door Hinge||Top|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Ice and Water||Ice and Water|
|Freezer Type||Chest Freezer|
|Frost Control||Manual Defrost|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The LEMAIR LCF145 is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.