LG Stainless Steel 530L Slim French Door Fridge
Designed to fit into narrow spaces in the kitchen, this LG GFB590PL fridge is a compact refrigerating solution that offers all the storage benefits of the French Door. This kitchen appliance is suitable to store everyday essentials, food platters, fresh produce and drinks. This 530L French Door Fridge bears a stainless-steel finish that blends in with contemporary settings of the kitchen. It features a Pure-N-Fresh air deodorising system that controls food odours.
The stainless-steel refrigerator is equipped with a durable Inverter Compressor that helps maintain the appearance and taste of the fresh products for longer duration. The LG appliance bears 3-star energy rating which makes it energy efficient. LG GFB590PL has in-built Wi-Fi that lets you adjust settings of the fridge and freezer according to your requirement. With less vibration, moving parts and noise than conventional compressor system, the LG Inverter Linear Compressor is quieter and more durable.
- Linear Inverter Compressor: This compressor system delivers precise temperature control to help reduce internal temperature fluctuations. This helps maintain the appearance and taste of the food items. The Linear Inverter Compressor is quieter and more durable than conventional compressors.
- Smartphone Compatibility: The stainless-steel refrigerator features an in-built Wi-Fi feature that connects with your smartphone. The downloadable application LG Smart ThinQ allows you to remotely adjust your fridge so that you can accommodate more grocery.
- Door Cooling: The refrigerator has an air vent located at the front of the fridge that directs cold air onto the food items stored in the door bins.
- Smart Storage System: The Slim French Door Fridge is equipped with spacious shelves for wide platters and handy compartments for small food items.
- Pure N Fresh: This feature minimizes the refrigerator odours. This air filtration system has a fan that actively forces air through the carbon deodoriser and re-circulates it across the shelves.
- Brand: LG
- Model Number: GFB590PL
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Height (mm): 1787 mm
- Width (mm): 835 mm
- Depth (mm): 618 mm
- Dispenser: No dispenser
- Plumbing required: No
- Notes: With Door & Handle: 734mm
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years parts and labour + 3 years on sealed refrigeration system (compressor, evaporator, dryer and tubing) parts only + 5 years on compressor (part only)
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Total Volume: 530 L
- Fridge Volume: 344 L
- Freezer Volume: 250 L
- Default Door Hinge: French Door
- Reversible door: No
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 1890 x 885 x 765 mm
- Package Weight (kg): 104 kg
- Energy Star Rating: 3 Stars
- Adjustable shelves
- 4 Door Fridges
- Temperature Control: Electronic
- Light type: LED
- Fridge Type: French Door Fridge
|Ice and Water
|Refrigerator Volume (L)
|French Door Fridge
|Freezer Volume (L)
|10A Plug & Lead
|Fridge Volume (L)
|Default Door Hinge
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The LG GFB590PL is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.