LG 706L French Door Matt Black Fridge
Counted among the leading manufacturers of home appliances, LG continues to improve the product line of refrigerators by launching smart products like GFL706MBL French door fridge. It features a matt black finish that adds a hint of modern eclectic vibe while blending-in well with other kitchen appliances. This freestanding refrigerator has a gross capacity of 706L that provides ample room for neatly organising vegetables, fruits, beverages, eggs, seafood, frozen food, and other items. It is equipped with LED lights that brilliantly illuminate all the shelves, bottles racks of the refrigeration compartment, allowing you to quickly find the stored items even in low-light conditions.
LG GFL706MBL domestic refrigerator includes an alarm that informs the user if the appliance door is left open for a few minutes. It works on the advanced inverter linear compressor that delivers efficient cooling, ensuring the right temperatures are maintained to preserve the perishables for longer. It produces minimal noise, promoting quitter indoor spaces.
- Optimum Capacity: Suitable for domestic households as well as shared apartments, the French door fridge is designed to serve the large volume storage and refrigeration needs. It has a 706L capacity and features several shelves and a drawer for storing multiple items in bulk.
- Efficient Cooling: LG GFL706MBL refrigerator uses the Surround Cooling technology that ensures cold air is evenly spread throughout the refrigeration compartment, including the doors for optimum cooling.
- Interior Lights: This domestic fridge comes with built-in LED lights that offer soft illumination, allowing you to easily search for the stored items without switching on any kitchen lights at the night.
- Smart Operation: Compatible with LG ThinQ, this 706L refrigerator uses Smart Diagnosis to troubleshoot problems, thus minimizing frequent call-outs.
- Powerful Compressor: This freestanding refrigerator incorporates an innovative compressor that ensures smooth operation. It is engineered with less moving and vibrating parts, that ensures minimal noise produced during operation.
- Finish Colour: Black
- Fridge Type: French Door Fridge
- Height (mm): 1793 mm
- Width (mm): 915 mm
- Depth (mm): 744 mm
- Weight (Kg): 147 Kg
- Refrigerator Volume (L): 706 L
- Fridge Volume (L): 391 L
- Freezer Volume (L): 302 L
- Ice Maker (L): 13L
- Default Door Hinge: French Door
- Door Open Alarm: Yes
REFRIGERATOR FEATURES -
- Pure-N-Fresh: Yes
- Interior Lamp: Yes-LED
- Flat Metallic Duct: Yes
- Surround Cooling: Door Cooling, Multi Air Flow
- Shelving: Fixed-3, Adjustable-2
- Door Basket: Fixed-5, Adjustable-1
- Drawers: Crisper-2
FREEZER FEATURES -
- Lighting: Yes-LED
- Drawers: 6
- Door Baskets: 6
- Door Open Alarm: Yes
SMART FEATURES -
- Smart Diagnosis: Yes
- LG ThinQ: Yes
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi
OTHER FEATURES -
- Dispenser: Ice and Water
- Frost Free: Yes
- Water Dispenser: Yes
- Internal Water Filter: Yes
- Light Type: LED
- Plumbing Required: No
- Slim In-Door Icemaker: Yes
- Internal Water Filter: Yes
- Ice Maker Options: Cubed/Crushed
- Inverter Linear Compressor: Yes
ENERGY EFFICIENCY -
- Energy Star Rating: 2.5 Stars
- Energy Consumption (kWh/yr): 650 kWh/yr
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Years
- Warranty Note: 3 Years Warranty and + 2 Years on registration on all Parts and Labour in home service and 10 Years on Compressor Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Frost Control||Frost Free|
|Freezer Volume (L)||302|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Fridge Volume (L)||391|
|Fridge Type||French Door Fridge|
|Energy Star Rating||2.5|
|Ice and Water||Ice and Water|
|Refrigerator Volume (L)||706|
|Default Door Hinge||French Door|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The LG GFL706MBL is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.