LG 910L InstaView French Door Fridge
The LG GFV910MBSL 910L InstaView French Door Fridge is the new technology in Refrigerators. Featuring a new way of utilising a fridge. Knock twice and easly access tour favourite foods and beverages. The evolution of Door-in-Door® continues with InstaView Door-in-Door®. Simply knock twice on the sleek glass panel to illuminate the contents inside without losing your cool.
Add a modern finish to your kitchen with the LG 910L Sleek and Premium Design French Door Refrigerator. Plus, designed with a sleek pocket handle Push Button to access the Door-in-Door Panel.
What's More, it features a water/ice dispenser, to provide you ice and water 24/7!
Remotely Adjust Your Fridge Settings with a compatible smartphone and LG Smart ThinQ™ app you can remotely adjust temperature settings so your fridge is ready to accommodate a large grocery spree. Store your fruits and vegetables
No Need to worry LG has you covered with its 10 Year Parts Warranty** 2 Years parts and labour + 3 years on sealed refrigeration system (compressor, evaporator, dryer and tubing) parts only + 5 years on compressor (part only) Extended Warranty Plans are Available. (See warranty tab)
- Knock Twice and Easily Access Your Favourites- The evolution of Door-in-Door® continues with InstaView Door-in-Door®. Simply knock twice on the sleek glass panel to illuminate the contents inside without losing your cool.
- InstaView Door-in-Door®- With two quick knocks on the sleek glass panel, see inside the quick & easy access compartment for your favourite snacks and beverages without opening the door, reducing cold air loss to help keep food fresher longer.
- Matte Black, Premium Bold Finish- Bring the latest design trend into your kitchen with the boldness and beauty of black.
- Reduce Fridge Odours with Pure N Fresh- Minimise refrigerator odours with this unique air filtration system. A fan actively forces air through the carbon deodoriser and re-circulates it back across the shelves.
- 10 Year Parts Warranty On Linear Compressor- With less vibration, moving parts and noise than a conventional LG compressor system, the LG Inverter Linear Compressor is quieter and more durable. LG 10 Year Parts Warranty - as the Inverter Linear Compressor is the heart of your refrigerator we back this with a 10 year parts warranty on the compressor.
- Ultimate Convenience to Your Kitchen- This modern French door fridge is an entertainers delight with storage options such as the Extra Space compartment for your small or loose items, a retractable shelf for your taller items and the SpacePlus™ Ice System that is built into the fridge door so you can utilise your whole top shelf.
- The Slim Indoor Icemaker creates space- Our innovative ice maker system is built in the fridge door to give you wide open shelf space whilst still allowing for storage on the door.
- Retractable Shelf to store Tall items- You can adjust your shelf by sliding it back when you are storing tall and bulky bottles or pots.
- Sleek and Premium Design- Designed with a sleek Pocket Handle, Push Button to access the Door-In-Door® panel and 708 litres of capacity, enjoy the convenience and storage of this modern and very stylish French door refrigerator.
- Remotely Adjust Your Fridge Settings- With a compatible smartphone and LG Smart ThinQ™ app you can remotely adjust temperature settings so your fridge is ready to accommodate a large grocery spree.
- Total Capacity- 910L
- Refrigerator Capacity- 492L
- Freezer Capacity- 405L
- Ice Maker Capacity- 13L
REFRIGERATOR STYLE -
- Refrigerator Style- French Door Fridge
- Height (mm)- 1802
- Depth - Without Door (mm)- 775
- Depth - Without Handle (mm)- 924
- Depth - With Door & Handle (mm)- 924
- Width (mm)- 912
- Weight- 178kg
ENERGY CONSUMPTION -
- Energy Consumption per year- 670kWh/year
- Energy Rating- 3 Star
- Finish- Matte Black Stainless Steel
- Hidden Hinges- Yes
- Door-In-Door®- Yes
- Insta View®- Yes
- Ice Maker- Yes
- Water Dispenser- Yes
- Door Open Alarm- Yes
- Smart Diagnosis- Yes
- SmartThinQ™- Yes
INTERNAL FEATURES (FRIDGE) -
- Interior Lamp- LED
- Shelving- 1 Fixed, 4 Adjustable
- Door Baskets- 5 Fixed, 1 Adjustable
- Drawers- 2 Regular Crisper Drawers
- Deodorizer- Yes (Pure-N-Fresh)
- Cooling Fan- Dual Speed
- Refrigerant Type- R600a
- Compressor Type- Inverter Linear Compressor
INTERNAL FEATURES (FREEZER) -
- Interior Lamp- LED
- Door Baskets- 6
- Drawers- 6
- Warranty- 10 Year Parts Warranty*
* 2 Years parts and labour + 3 years on sealed refrigeration system (compressor, evaporator, dryer and tubing) parts only + 5 years on compressor (part only)
|Type||French Door Fridge|
|Frost Control||Frost Free|
|Freezer Volume (L)||405|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Fridge Volume (L)||492|
|Type||French Door Fridge|
|Ice and Water||Ice and Water|
|Refrigerator Volume (L)||910|
|Default Door Hinge||French Door|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The LG GFV910MBSL is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.