LG Kompressor™ Canister Automatic Vacuum Cleaner
LG KVCORE Kompressor™ Canister Automatic Vacuum Cleaner is designed with innovative dust suction technology to ensure optimum cleaning of the home. The LG automatic vacuum cleaner helps in preventing allergies like asthma among kids or the elderly through consistent house cleaning. It allows simple emptying of contents in a single tip. The home vacuum cleaner allows hygienic dust retention of 99.99% and captures the minutest dust particles up to 0.5~0.42 microns through a multi-step filter. It ensures easy maneuvering by fingertips and thumb slide. The telescopic pipe of the LG KVCORE vacuum cleaner reaches the narrowest crevices underneath furniture and can be adjusted to a desired height.
LG KVCORE Kompressor™ Canister handheld vacuum cleaner has a motorized plate that compresses the collected dirt and dust that helps it in capturing four times more dust in the bin. It needs less emptying than ordinary vacuum cleaners and easy time-saving dust cleaning.
- Automatic Dust Kompressor technology
- Hygienic 99.999% dust retention
- Convenient handle slide controller
- Telescopic pipe
- Capture dust particles up to 0.5~0.42 microns²
DESIGN & CONVENIENCE -
- Colour- Bohemian Red
- Vacuum Type- Canister Vacuum
- Kompressor®- Yes
- Convenience - Control Type- Handle Slide Control
- Convenience - Dust Bin Capacity- 1.2L (Uncompressed)
- Convenience - Telescopic Pipe- Yes
- Convenience -Telescopic Pipe Dock- Yes
- Convenience - Automatic Cable Rewind- Yes
- Operating Radius (m)- 9m
- Power Cable Length (m)- 6m
- Power Modes- 4 Modes (Curtain, Sofa, Carpet, Floor)
- Max Motor Power- 1700W
- Filtration - Technology- 6 Step
- Filtration - Washable Filters- Pre-Motor Filter
- Endorsements - BAF Seal of Approval- Yes
- Endorsements - SLG Dust Retention Grading- Excellent
MOTORISED NOZZLES -
- Multi Surface Nozzle - For use on carpets, tiles or hardfloors- Yes
- Carpet Master - A specialised tool for use on carpets- Not Included
- Corner Master - Designed for hardfloors to clean corners with ease- Not Included
OTHER NOZZLES -
- Crevice Tool- Yes
- Upholstery Tool- Yes
- 2 in 1 Tool- Not Included
- Product (W x D x H)- 445mm x 285mm x 307mm
- Product Weight- 6.1kg
WARRANTY & COMPLIANCE -
- Vacuum- 2 Years Warranty
- Kompressor System- 10 Years Warranty
|Cleaning Distance (m)||9|
|Power level control/setting||4|
|Recommended Surfaces||Hard Floors|
|Power Cable Length (m)||6|
|Accessories (including nozzles)||Multi Surface Nozzle, Crevice Tool, Upholstery Tool|
|Use:||Not intended to be used or designed for commercial use|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The LG KVCORE is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.