LG 25L NeoChef Smart Inverter Microwave Oven 1000W
The LG MS2596OB Microwave Oven has a 25 Litre Capacity and a 1000 Watts of power. Its 292mm turntable diameter helps you defrost homemade broths and fit large sized plates, containers or dishes. Defrost and warm your dishes at any time. Choose a cooking option that suits you with the LG MS2596OB 22 cook menus. It features 4 defrost options (Meat, Poultry, Fish, and Bread) so that you can achieve even results when defrosting frozen foods. Designed with inverter technology to heat and reheat food evenly every time, without over cooking. More so, the LED Light allows you to view your foods externally to avoid opening the oven constantly.
The control panel is touch and allows you to select from several different auto-setting options to avoid under or over-cooking your foods. The LG MS2596OB microwave has a black finish colour that will leave your kitchen, office or lunchroom looking fabulous! This microwave is designed to add more convenience to your lifestyle whilst achieving the best cooking results.
- Sleek Minimalist Design - A Single Piece of tempered glass on the front door creates a modern, stylish appearance.
- Inverter Technology - While a typical non-inverter microwave generally works with a low power level through switching the power on and off during the cooking or warming of foods, an inverter microwave like this one provides a constant flow of energy at the selected power level to ensure your food is evenly heated to achieve perfect delicious meals.
- Anti-Bacterial Coating - The Anti-Bacterial EasyClean interior coating makes cleaning simple and convenient. Just a few wipes are all it takes to clean the microwave interior. The coating eliminates 99.99 % of harmful bacteria from the surface.
- Stable Turntable - The hexagonal ring stabilises the turntable with six support points, which helps prevent off centre items from tipping and spilling during cooking.
- Even Defrosting - The inverter technology in the LG NeoChef enables more precise temperature control to help defrost foods and avoid overcooked and unthawed areas.
- Even Heating - LG Inverter technology enables a more even distribution of heat throughout foods with more precise temperature control. Delivering a satisfying dining experience.
- Versatile Cooking - With just one appliance you can warm, defrost and cook. From delicately proofing yogurt to popping your corn, the LG Inverter microwave is a versatile cooking solution.
- Bright Internal Lighting - The interior white LED lamp on the NeoChef oven us 3 times brighter and more energy efficient than the incandescent light on other LG Microwave ovens.
LG, Life’s Good!
|Finish Colour Description
|Melt and soften
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The LG MS2596OB is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.