The LG WD1208TC4W is a white 8kg front loader washing machine. It’s 4.5-star WELS water rating, makes it a great household choice for medium to large family homes. In fact, it will help decrease those water bills, while washing your garments with care. Plus, the large 8kg tub allows you to place large sheets, blankets, and clothing comfortably. The WD1208TC4W front load washer lets you select from 14 washing programs and 6 motions based on hand-washing to give your laundry a gentle, thorough clean. The Pause and Add items feature on the control panel allows you at anytime to pause and add clothing items.
The LG Direct Drive Motor with inverter control delivers a quiet, reliable and uses durable mechanism with less moving parts than the traditional belt and pulley system. Providing efficient wash and leaves clothes looking brilliant. The inverter direct drive motor system is more efficient than the usual belt and pulley so that it can provide you a more efficient wash and a longer lasting motor that is back with a LG’s 10 Year warranty.
If you ever experience any issues with your machine, it’s easy to find out the error at any time with the Smart Diagnosis technology. The Smarty Diagnosis Technology allows you to diagnose any issues that you might have and quickly determine exactly what’s wrong. Rather than calling a technician you may be able to find out what it is and fix it yourself.
- Inverter Direct Drive Motor - The LG direct drive motor with inverter control delivers a reliable, quiet and durable mechanism with less moving parts than the traditional belt and pulley system – That’s why you get a 10 Year Parts Warranty on the LG Direct Drive Motor.
- Outstanding Performance with 6 Motion Direct Drive - LG washers use a combination of 6 motions, based on hand washing to wash your clothes. Simply choose a cycle and your machine selects the best combination of washing motions to give you an outstanding wash, whilst also caring for your clothes. The 6 motions include, stepping, tumbling, scrubbing, filtration, rolling and swing.
- Pause and Add Item - The LG front load washer lets you ‘Pause’ the wash cycle to ‘Add Items’. Simply press the ‘Add Item’ or hold the ‘Start/Pause’ button for 3 seconds so extra items of missed clothing can be included in the wash up until the spin cycle. **Door will remain locked if water temperature is above 40°C or the water level is high.
- More Wash Cycles & Troubleshoot - More Wash Cycles: View usage on a NFC enabled Android device, Tag On uses Near field Communication (NFC) technology to download more wash cycles & view history usage. With a smartphone & the LG Smart ThinQ™ app the washer can "talk for itself" to find a solution to help save time & money on unnecessary call outs.
LG, Life's Good!
- Washing Capacity (kg)- 8kg
- Width (mm)- 600
- Height (mm)- 850
- Depth (mm)- 645
- Weight- 67kg
WATER & ENERGY CONSUMPTION -
- Energy Consumption- Wash: 326kwh/365 uses
- Energy Rating- 4 Star
- WELS Water Consumption- 77L
- WELS Water Ratings- 4½ Star
- WELS Wash Program- Cotton Eco, 40°C, 1200 Spin Program
EXTERNAL FEATURES -
- Finish / Colour- White
- Smart Diagnosis®- Yes
- Smart ThinQ™- Yes
- Tag On with NFC- Yes
- Child Lock- Yes
INTERNAL FEATURES -
- 6 Motion Wash Technology- Yes
- Motor Type- Inverter Direct Drive
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)- 1200rpm
- Variable Spin Speed- 1200, 1100, 1000, 800, 400, No Spin
- Variable Temperature (°C)- 95, 60, 40, 30, 20, Cold
- Load Sensing- Yes
- Auto Balance- Yes
- Add Item- Yes
WASHING PROGRAMS -
- Washing Programs- 14 Total
General Cycles: Cotton, Cotton Eco, Mix, Easy Care, Duvet.
Specialty Cycles: Hygiene, Baby Care, Sports Wear, Wool Plus, Dark Wash, Heavy Stain, Silent Wash.
Quick Wash: Quick 30
- Washing Machine- 2 Years
- Inverter Direct Drive Motor- 10 Year Parts Warranty*
*2 years parts and labour + 8 years on motor (parts only)
|Washer Type||Front Load Washer|
|Water Star Rating||4.5|
|Energy Star Rating Wash||4|
|Washing Capacity (Kg)||8|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Water Inlets||Hot and Cold|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The LG WD1208TC4W is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.