LG 8kg Front Load Washer
The LG WD1408NCW is a white 8kg front loader washing machine with Turbo Clean. It’s 4.5-star WELS water rating and energy rating, making it a great household choice for medium to large family homes. You will save time with the Turbo Clean feature that uses a short burst of water spray from the nozzle that’s located at the front of the drum. More so, this helps wash your garments quicker and reduces the number of rinse cycles. Also, decreases the use of water that results in reducing your water bills.
This 8kg WD1408NCW front load washer lets you select from 14 washing programs and 6 motions based on hand-washing to wash your clothes. In addition to its 14 programs it features, 8 additional washing control variables. The large tub allows you to place large sheets, blankets, and clothing comfortably. The Pause and Add items feature on the control panel allows you at any time to pause and add clothing items. The LG Direct Drive Motor with inverter control delivers a quiet, reliable and uses durable mechanism with less moving parts than the traditional system. Providing efficient wash and leaving clothes looking brilliant. The inverter direct drive motor system is more efficient for washing garments. Plus, it’s longer lasting motor is backed with a LG’s 10 Year warranty. If you ever experience any issues with your machine, it’s easy to find out the error at any time with the Smart THINQ technology. The Smart THINQ Technology allows you to diagnose any issues that you might have and quickly determine exactly what’s wrong. Rather than calling a technician you may be able to find out what it is and fix it yourself.
- Save Time with Turbo Clean - Turbo Clean uses a short burst of water spray from a nozzle located at the front of the drum. This helps deliver quicker wash the drum. This helps deliver quicker wash times by reducing the number of rinse cycles. Turbo clean available on selected wash programs. Time saving will vary depending on wash load and cycle selected.
- Pause and Add Item - The LG front load washer lets you ‘Pause’ the wash cycle to ‘Add Items’. Simply press the ‘Add Item’ or hold the ‘Start/Pause’ button for 3 seconds so extra items of missed clothing can be included in the wash up until the spin cycle. **Door will remain locked if water temperature is above 40°C or the water level is high.
- Outstanding Performance with 6 Motion Direct Drive - LG washers use a combination of 6 motions, based on hand washing to wash your clothes. Simply choose a cycle and your machine selects the best combination of washing motions to give you an outstanding wash, whilst also caring for your clothes. The 6 motions include, stepping, tumbling, scrubbing, filtration, rolling and swing.
- Inverter Direct Drive Motor - The LG direct drive motor with inverter control delivers a reliable, quiet and durable mechanism with less moving parts than the traditional belt and pulley system – That’s why you get a 10 Year Parts Warranty on the LG Direct Drive Motor.
- Smart ThinQ™ - Smart ThinQ™ technology incorporates intelligent features with this front load washer that lets you remotely start or monitor your wash progress. You can also track energy consumption, diagnose and troubleshoot issues and download additional wash cycles.
LG, Life's Good!
- Washing Capacity (kg)- 8kg
- Width (mm)- 600
- Height (mm)- 850
- Depth (mm)- 660
- Weight- 67kg
- Door Diameter (front loaders)- 320mm
WATER & ENERGY CONSUMPTION -
- Energy Consumption- Wash: 326kwh/365 uses
- Energy Rating- 4 Stars
- WELS Water Consumption- 68L
- WELS Water Ratings- 4½ Star
- WELS Wash Program- Cotton Eco, 40°C, 1400 Spin Program
EXTERNAL FEATURES -
- Finish / Colour- White
- Smart ThinQ™ (Wi-Fi)- Yes
- Digital Display- Yes
- Child Lock- Yes
INTERNAL FEATURES -
- 6 Motion Wash Technology- Yes
- Motor Type- Inverter Direct Drive
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)- 1400rpm
- Variable Spin Speed- 1400/1200/1000/800/400/No Spin
- Variable Temperature (°C)- Cold / 20 / 30 / 40 / 60 / 95
- Load Sensing- Yes
- Auto Balance- Yes
- Turbo Clean®- Yes
- Add Item- Yes
WASHING PROGRAMS -
- Washing Programs
14 (Cotton, Cotton Eco, Mix, Easy Care, Duvet, Hygiene, Baby Care, Sports Wear, Wool Plus, Delicate, Heavy Stain, Silent Wash, Quick 14, Download Cycle (Default Rinse+Spin)
- Additional Washing Control Variables
8 (Pre Wash, Normal + Hold (Rinse), Remote Start, Turbo Clean, Add Item, Intensive, Spin Only, Delay End)
- Warranty Period
2 Years parts and labour + 8 years on Inverter Direct Drive Motor (parts only)
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Water Inlets||Hot and Cold|
|Washer Type||Front Load Washer|
|Water Star Rating||4.5|
|Energy Star Rating Wash||4|
|Washing Capacity (Kg)||8|
|Default Door Hinge||Left|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The LG WD1408NCW is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.