LG 7.5kg Front Load Washing Machine
The LG WD1475NCW is a 7.5kg front load washing machine with True Steam. It has an 4.5 star water rating and energy rating. Making it a great environmentally friendly household choice for large families. Attack those stains with the True Steam feature which has the ability to fluff up fabric fibres allowing steam to and remove those deep stains. You will save time with the Turbo Clean feature that uses a short burst of water spray from the nozzle that’s located at the front of the drum. More so, this helps wash your garments quicker and reduces the number of rinse cycles. Also, decreases the use of water that results in reducing your running costs. Plus, this LG WD1475NCW front loader is Twin Wash Compatible when combined with the TWINWash® Mini. Usually, this is ideal for washing two loads at the same time. Select from 14 washing programs and 6 motions based on hand-washing to wash your garments with care. In addition, it features 8 additional washing control variables. The 11kg tub allows you to place large sheets, blankets and clothing comfortably. Its’s Pause and Add feature will let you pause and add clothing items.
The LG Direct Drive Motor with inverter control delivers a quiet, reliable and uses durable mechanism with less moving parts than the traditional system. Providing efficient wash and leaving clothes looking brilliant. The inverter direct drive motor system is more efficient for washing garments. Plus, it’s longer lasting motor is backed with a LG’s 10 Year warranty. If you ever experience any issues with your machine, it’s easy to find out the error at any time with the Smart THINQ technology. The Smart THINQ Technology allows you to diagnose any issues that you might have and quickly determine exactly what’s wrong. Rather than calling a technician you may be able to find out what it is and fix it yourself.
- Inverter Direct Drive Motor- The LG direct drive motor with inverter control delivers a reliable, quiet and durable mechanism with less moving parts than the traditional belt and pulley system - that's why you get a 10 Year Parts Warranty on the LG Direct Drive Motor.
- Outstanding Performance with 6 Motion Direct Drive- LG washers use a combination of 6 motions, based on hand-washing, to wash your clothes. Simply choose a cycle and your machine selects the best combination of washing motions to give you an outstanding wash, whilst also caring for your clothes.
- Pause and Add Item- The LG front load washer lets you ‘Pause’ the wash cycle to ‘Add Items’. Simply press the ‘Add Item’ or hold the ‘Start/Pause’ button for 3 seconds so extra items of missed clothing can be included in the wash up until the spin cycle.* *Door will remain locked if water temperature is above 40°C or the water level is high.
- More Wash Cycles & Troubleshooting- More Wash Cycles: View usage on a NFC enabled Android device, Tag On uses Near Field Communication (NFC) technology to download more wash cycles & view history usage. Troubleshoot: With a smartphone & the LG Smart ThinQ™ app the washer can "talk for itself" to find a solution to help save time & money on unnecessary call outs.
- Finish- White
- Type- Front Load Washer
- Control Type- Electronic Press Button
- Lid / Door Material- Tempered Glass
- Tinted Glass- Yes
- Safety Lock- Yes
- Trim Colour- White
- Digital Display- Yes
- Running Time- Yes
- Status- Yes
- LG TWIN Wash® Compatible- Yes
- Capacity- 10kg
- Motor Type- Inverter Direct-Drive Motor
- Maximum Spin Speed- 1400 RPM
- Load Sensing- Yes
- 6 Motion® Wash- Yes
- A.I. Direct-Drive™- Yes (Cotton, Cotton Eco, Mixed Fabric)
- Steam- Yes (2 Cycles Only)
- Stainless Steel Tub- Yes
- Stainless Steel Lifters- Yes
- Dispensers- Detergent / Softener / Pre-Wash
- Inlets- Hot and Cold
- Auto-Balance- Yes
SMART FEATURES -
- Smart Diagnosis™- Yes
- ThinQ®- Yes (Wi-Fi)
- Functions- Status View, Remote Start, Download Cycle, Notifications, Energy Monitoring,Works with Google Assistant
- Programs- Cotton, Cotton Eco, Mixed Fabric, Easy Care, Quiet Wash, Allergy Care, Baby Care, Delicates, Hand/Wool, Sportswear, Duvet
- Quick Wash- Quick 30 (2kg)
- Download Cycle- Yes
- Tub Clean- Yes
- Child Lock- Yes
- Variable Spin Speeds- 1400, 1200, 1000, 800, 400, No Spin
- Variable Temperature (°C)- 95, 60, 40, 30, 20, Cold
- Add Item- Yes
- Delay Start- Yes (3-19 Hours)
- Steam- Yes
- Rinse Option- Yes (Rinse+)
- Pre Wash- Yes
- Intensive- Yes
- Unit Height (mm)- 850
- Unit Width (mm)- 600
- Depth from back cover to door(D, mm)- 620
- Depth of Cabinet(D', mm)- 565
- Depth with Door open(D", mm)- 1100
- Packaging Height (mm)- 890
- Packaging Width (mm)- 660
- Packaging Depth (mm)- 660
- Weight (kg)- 70kg
- Energy Consumption- 319 kWh / 365 Uses
- Energy Rating- 4.5 Stars
- WELS Water Consumption- 86L
- WELS Water Rating- 4.5 Stars
- WELS Wash Program- (Cotton Eco, 40°C, 1400 Spin)
- 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty + 8 Years on Inverter Direct-Drive Motor (Parts Only)
WELS Model Name: WD1475NCW, WELS REGISTRATION NUMBER: C01450, WELS Star Rating: 4, Water consump.(per wash): 77, Water consump.(per kilogram of clothes washed): Cotton Eco 40C, 1400 Spin
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Water Inlets||Hot and Cold|
|Washer Type||Front Load Washer|
|Water Star Rating||4|
|Energy Star Rating Wash||3.5|
|Washing Capacity (Kg)||7.5|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The LG WD1475NCW is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.