LG 6.5kg Top Load Washer
This LG WTG6520 Top Load Washing Machine has a 6.5kg capacity to fit all your large blankets, sheet’s and clothes. The WTG6520 is very ideal for a small to medium sized family. It has 7 different washing programs to accommodate all your washing needs and provide the best care for your garments. Designed with no agitator so there is more space inside the tub to fit the larger garments and keep the load at a balanced level.
The delay start feature option allows you to plan your wash at a time that suits you. Along with this delay start feature there is a child lock setting for preventing children from opening the lid or interrupting the cycle. Its inverter direct drive motor system is quiet and uses durable mechanism with less moving parts than the traditional belt and pulley system. Providing efficient wash and leaves clothes looking brilliant. The inverter direct drive motor system is more efficient than the usual belt and pulley so that it can provide you a more efficient wash and a longer lasting motor that is back with a LG’s 10 Year warranty.
If you ever experience any issues with your machine, it’s easy to find out the error at any time with the Smart Diagnosis technology. The Smarty Diagnosis Technology allows you to diagnose any issues that you might have and quickly determine exactly what’s wrong. Rather than calling a technician you may be able to find out what it is and fix it yourself.
- Quality Washing with Smart Inverter Control - Inverter technology controls the speed & direction of the motor to provide a quality washing experience, with increased durability and stability with low vibration - that's why you get a 10 Year Parts Warranty on the Smart Inverter Motor.
- TurboDrum® - The LG TurboDrum® mechanism is designed to rotate the drum in one direction while the pulsator directs water the opposite way. This improves the washing action, delivering a brilliant wash.
- No Agitator - The beauty of this LG top loader is that it has no agitator. Its inverter control motor moves the water in the tub to replicate hand washing actions.
- Pre-Wash for Stubborn Stains - Select the ‘Pre-Wash Normal’ cycle and the machine provides extra soaking and agitating time in the wash to help remove stubborn stains.
- Minimise Detergent Residue - The three water outlets assist with mixing and dispensing during the wash cycle for a quality wash.
- Stylish, Easy Access Design - The water resistant and conveniently, positioned front control panel makes for easy access and the wide lid lets you keep an eye on things during the wash.
- Troubleshooting with Smart Diagnosis - With a compatible smartphone & the LG Smart ThinQ® app the washer can “talk for itself” to find a solution to help save time & money on unnecessary call outs.
LG, Life's Good!
|Finish Colour Description||White with Black Trim|
|Water Inlets||Hot and Cold|
|Package Dimensions (H x W x D)||1045 x 630 x 675 mm|
|Number of Programs||7 Programs|
|Number of Programs||7|
|Water Consumption (l/wash)||95|
|Width (mm)||590 mm|
|WELS Product Registration Number||C01568|
|Litres Used Per Wash||95 L|
|Time Remaining Display||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|
|Weight (Kg)||40 Kg|
|Energy Efficiency||2.5 Stars|
|Control Type||Push Buttons|
|Control Type||Touch controls|
|Washer Type||Top Load Washer|
|Height (mm)||960 mm|
|Auto Load Sensing||Yes|
|Water Star Rating||Stars|
|Water Star Rating||3 Stars|
|Washing capacity||6.5 kg|
|Default Door Hinge||Top|
|Energy Star Rating||2.5 Stars|
|Type of connection||10A plug|
|Max Spin Speed (rpm)||740|
|Depth (mm)||620 mm|
|v||Hot and Cold|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The LG WTG6520 is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.