LG 7.5kg Top Load Washer
This LG WTG7532W Top Load Washing Machine has a 7.5 kg capacity. It is ideal for small to medium size families. This WTG7532W washer from LG uses a combination of 6 motions to wash all your large blankets, sheet’s and clothes. The 10 different washing programs allow you to select a cycle that will provide the best care for your garments. This LG washer has a special cycle called ‘Tub Clean’ designed just to clean the tub, which helps keep the washing machine clean and remove any detergent and other residue to build up in the tub.
Designed with no agitator so there is more space inside the tub to fit the larger garments and keep the load at a balanced level. The delay start feature option allows you to plan your wash at a time that suits you. Along with this delay start feature, there is a child lock setting for preventing children from opening the lid or interrupting the cycle. Its inverter direct drive motor system is quiet and uses durable mechanism with less moving parts than the traditional belt and pulley system. Providing efficient wash and leaves clothes looking brilliant. The inverter direct drive motor system is more efficient than the usual belt and pulley so that it can provide you a more efficient wash and a longer lasting motor that is back with a LG’s 10 Year warranty.
If you ever experience any issues with your machine, it’s easy to find out the error at any time with the Smart Diagnosis technology. The Smarty Diagnosis Technology allows you to diagnose any issues that you might have and quickly determine exactly what’s wrong. Rather than calling a technician you may be able to find out what it is and fix it yourself.
- Inverter Direct Drive Motor - The LG direct drive motor with inverter control delivers a reliable, quiet and durable mechanism with less moving parts than the traditional belt and pulley system – That’s why you get a 10 Year Parts Warranty on the LG Direct Drive Motor.
- Outstanding Performance with 6 Motion Direct Drive - LG washers use a combination of 6 motions, based on hand washing to wash your clothes. Simply choose a cycle and your machine selects the best combination of washing motions to give you an outstanding wash, whilst also caring for your clothes. The six motions include, Rubbing, Agitating, Waveforce, Compressing, Rotating, Swing.
- Stylish Design & Convivence - Conveniently positioning the control panel at the front makes it easier to use and it’s also water resistant. Behind the control panel is a transparent lid so you can easily keep an eye on things throughout the cycle.
- Tub Clean - Your top load washer has a special cycle designed just to clean the tub. Keep your tub in tip-top condition by running this cycle on a monthly basis to help remove detergent build-up and other residue.
- Stainless Steel Tub - A Stainless-Steel Inner Tub is more effective to help control bacteria growth than tubs made of plastic or containing plastic agitator's. This combined with the Tub Clean program helps maintain a hygienic wash.
- Troubleshooting with Smart Diagnosis™ - With a smartphone & the LG Smart ThinQ™ app the washer can "talk for itself" to find a solution to help save time & money on unnecessary call outs.
LG, Life's Good!
- Wash Capacity- 7.5kg
- Colour- White with Silver Trim
- Motor Type- Inverter Direct Drive
- Maximum Spin Speed- 950 rpm
- Smart Diagnosis™ 2.0- Yes
- 6 Motion Control- Yes
- Stainless Steel Tub- Yes
- Logic Control- Yes
- Auto Clean Lint Filter- Yes (Built-in)
- Door Type- Glass with Soft Closing Lid
- Door Lock- Yes
- Control Type- Electronic Touch Button
- Digital Display- Yes
- Child Lock- Yes
WASHING PROGRAMS -
- Number of Programs- 10
- Cotton Wash- Yes
- Extra Rinse- Yes
- Eco Cotton- Yes
- Quick Wash- Yes
- Delicates- Yes
- Towels- Yes
- Duvet- Yes
- Quiet Wash- Yes
- Tub Clean- Yes
- Favorites- Yes
- Number of Options- 6
- Water Temperature- Yes (3)
- Water Level- Yes (10)
- Air Dry (Moisture Reduction Cycle)- Yes (60/90/120mins)
- Delay Finish (Time Delay)- Yes (3-18 Hours)
LED DISPLAY -
- Running Time- Yes
- Status- Yes
- Error/Self Diagnosis- Yes
ENERGY & WATER CONSUMPTION -
- Energy Consumption-
- Warm Wash- 515 kWh/365 uses
- Cold Wash- 102 kWh/365 uses
- Energy Rating- 2.5 Stars
- WELS Water Consumption- 77L
- WELS Water Rating- 4 Stars
- Product (W x D x H)- 590mm x 615mm x 990mm
- Packaging (W x D x H)- 705mm x 680mm x 1070mm
- Weight- 45kg
- Washing Machine- 2 Years
- Smart Inverter Motor- 10 Years Parts Warranty
- 2 Years Parts and Labour + 8 Years on Smart Inverter Motor (parts only)
|6 Motion Wash Technology||Yes|
|WELS Water Ratings||4 Stars|
|Washing Capacity (Kg)||7.5kg|
|Number of Programs||10|
|Door Type||Glass with Soft Closing Lid|
|Motor Type||Inverter Direct Drive|
|Washer Type||Top Load Washer|
|Air Dry (Moisture Reduction Cycle)||60/90/120 minutes|
|Tub Type||Stainless Steel|
|Finish / Colour||White|
|WELS Water Consumption||77L|
|Water Inlets||Hot and Cold|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
|Type of Connection||10A plug|
|Max Spin Speed (rpm)||950|
|Control Type||Touch controls,Electronic Touch Button,Electronic Touch Button,Touch controls|
|Additional Washing Control Variables||5 (Water Temperature, Water Level, Air Dry (Moisture Reduction Cycle, Delay Finish (Time Delay), Tub Clean)|
|Lint Filter||Auto Clean (Built In)|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||950rpm|
|WELS Wash Program||Eco Cotton, Water level 2, Hot & Cold, Wash 6min, Rinse 5, Spin Ultra, Soak 60min|
|Energy consumption||Cold Wash: 102kwh/365 uses,Warm Wash: 515kwh/365 uses,Cold Wash: 102kwh/365 uses,Warm Wash: 515kwh/365 uses|
|Water Star Rating||4 Stars|
|Default Door Hinge||Left|
|Energy Efficiency||2.5 Stars|
|Energy Rating||2½ Stars|
|Water Consumption (l/wash)||77|
|Washing Programs||10 (Cotton Wash, Extra Rinse, Eco Cotton, Quick Wash, Delicates, Towels, Duvet, Quick Wash, Tub Clean, Favourites)|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The LG WTG7532W is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.