LG 9kg Front Load Washing Machine with Steam
Always counted among the leading manufacturers of electronics, LG continues to design innovative appliances with exceptional aesthetics to meet the requirements of contemporary living. LG WV51409W washer is engineered to take good care of clothes and ease your hassles of laundering large loads of clothing. It has a gross capacity of 9kg which is ideal for both small and medium-sized families. This 9kg washing machine features electronic touch controls that allow you to choose from pre-installed wash programs. It works on the intelligent 6 motion wash technology that treats each garment with the necessary care.
LG WV51409W front load washer uses artificial intelligence to automatically select the optimum wash cycle with each load of clothing. It is compatible with google assistant and AI ThinQ that allows you to operate the appliance remotely with your smartphone application. This smart appliance can find effective solutions to prevent unnecessary call-outs.
- Optimum Capacity: Ideal for domestic households and shared apartments, LG WV51409W washer features a gross capacity of 9kg. It is designed with a front opening door that makes it easy to load and unload clothing.
- Multiple Wash Programs: This 9kg washing machine has multiple wash cycles and temperature settings that can be easily adjusted with each load of clothing. It has an allergy care cycle that uses the Steam feature that effectively cleans the garments on a microscopic level.
- Innovative Technology: Working on state-of-the-art 6 motion technology, this domestic washing machine automatically selects an ideal combination of wash motions to deliver outstanding cleaning results.
- Smart Operation: The front load washer uses Smart Diagnostic function to troubleshoot any issues, minimizing frequent call-outs. It allows you to download additional wash cycles through your smartphone application.
- Powerful Motor: Engineered to take good care of clothing, this 9kg clothes washer incorporates an inverter direct drive motor that ensures smooth operation. It has a durable mechanism and features fewer vibrating parts that promote quieter indoors.
- Finish Colour: White
- Product Type: Washing Machine
- Washer Type: Front Load Washer
- Height (mm): 600 mm
- Width (mm): 850 mm
- Depth (mm): 605 mm
- Weight (kg): 70 kg
- Washing Capacity (kg): 9 kg
- Default Door Hinge: Left
- Reversible Door: Yes
- Lid/Door Material: Tempered Glass
- Safety Lock: Yes
- Digital Display: Yes
- Status: Yes
- Tinted Glass: Yes
- Trim Colour: White
- Control Type: Electronic Press Button
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM): 1400 RPM
- 6 Motion Wash: Yes (Stepping, Filteration, Scrubbing, Tumble, Rolling, Swing)
- Steam: Yes (2 Cycles Only)
- Stainless Steel Lifters: Yes
- Water Inlets: Hot and Cold
- Motor Type: Inverter Direct-Drive Motor
- Load Sensing: Yes
- AI Direct Drive: Yes (Cotton, Easy Care, Mixed Fabric)
- Stainless Steel Tub: Yes
- Dispensers: Detergent/Softener/Bleach
- Auto-Balance: Yes
SMART FEATURES -
- Smart Diagnosis: Yes
- ThinQ: Yes (Wi-Fi)
- Functions: Status View, Remote Start, Download Cycle, Notifications, Energy Monitoring
- Works with Google Assistant: Yes
- Auto Load Sensing: Yes
- Delay Start: Yes
- Time Remaining Display: Yes
- Number of Programs: 11 Programs (Cotton, Cotton Eco, Mixed Fabric, Easy Care, Quiet Wash, Allergy Care, Baby Care, Delicates, Hand/Wool, Sportswear, Duvet)
- Quick Wash: Quick 30 (2kg)
- Download Cycle: Yes
- Tub Clean: Yes
- Child Lock: Yes
- Variable Spin Speeds: 1400, 1200, 1000, 800, 400, No Spin
- Variable Temperature (°C): 95, 60, 40, 30, 20, Cold
- Add Item: Yes
- Delay Start: Yes (3-19 Hours)
- Rinse Option: Yes (Rinse+)
- Pre Wash: Yes
- Intensive: Yes
OTHER FEATURES -
- Running Time: Yes
- LG TWIN Wash Compatible: Yes
- Compatible Smartphone Required: Android 4.1.2 (JellyBean) or later or iOS 9 or later required for LG ThinQ® application
- Intelligent Clothing Care with AI Technology
- Reduce Allergens with Steam Cycles
- Allergy: Yes
- Pump Protector: Yes
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Lockable Door: Yes
- Child Lock: Yes
ENERGY EFFICIENCY -
- Energy Star Rating: 4.5 Stars
- Water Star Rating: 4.5 Stars
- Energy Conumption (kWh/yr): 284 kWh/365 uses
- WELS Water Consumption: 77L
- WELS Wash Program: (Cotton Eco, 40°C, 1400 Spin)
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- 1 x Hot Water Inlet Hose
- 1 x Cold Water Inlet Hose
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Parts and Labour + 8 Years on Inverter Direct-Drive Motor (Parts Only) Warranty.
- Note: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Energy Star Rating Wash||4.5|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||1400|
|Water Star Rating||4.5|
|Motor Type||Direct Drive Motor|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Washing Capacity (Kg)||9|
|Washer Type||Front Load Washer|
|Water Inlets||Hot and Cold|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The LG WV51409W is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.