Mitsubishi MSZEF25VEBKIT 2.5 kW Black Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner
Mitsubishi brings to you, convertible air conditioner that is a wall mounted system, blending energy efficiency with a sophisticated, streamlined design. Part of MSZ-GL Series, MSZEF25VEBKIT 2.5 kW aircon combines an impressively low power consumption with a quiet yet powerful performance. These units have distinctively styled front panel that not only looks appealing but also helps to make cleaning the unit easy.
Mitsubishi reverse split system has a 24-hour timer that allows you to set the time to switch the air conditioner on or off. The MSZEF25VEBKIT convertible AC uses R32 refrigerant that reduces the risk of harm to the environment. The split system uses Advanced Inverter Technology that provides high-speed cooling and heating with extra energy savings as compared to non-inverter models. The i-save Mode is a simplified setting that the AC offers. It recalls the preferred temperature at the press of a button on the remote controller.
- Wi-Fi Control: This is an innovative technology that connects your Mitsubishi air conditioner to your smartphone, tablet, or online account. It gives you the freedom to fully control each unit on-the-go through an internet connection.
- Blue Fin Condenser: This 2.5 kW air conditioner has anti-corrosion treated heat exchanger. The coating slows the corrosion process of the aluminum fins.
- Reverse Cycle: The reverse split unit automatically switches between heating and cooling modes, according to the temperature setting and room temperature.
- i-Save Mode: The MSZEF25VEBKIT aircon unit has i-save mode, a functional setting that recalls the pre-set temperature at the press of the button. The function ensures the most suitable air conditioning settings used contribute to reduce the power consumption.
- Quick Clean Design: The quick cleaning design enables removal of the front panel and air flow vents providing open access, including to the fan. Regular cleaning of the indoor unit improves performance, reduces energy consumption and extends the life of your air conditioner.
- Brand: Mitsubishi
- Model Number: MSZEF25VEBKIT
- Finish Colour: Black
- Height (mm): 299 mm
- Width (mm): 895 mm
- Depth (mm): 195 mm
- Outdoor Unit - H x W x D: 550 x 800 x 285 mm
- Reverse Cycle
- Heating Capacity: 3.2 kW
- Cooling Capacity: 2.5 kW
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Years
- Energy Star Rating - Cooling: 4.5 Stars
- Energy Star Rating - Heating: 4.5 Stars
|Outdoor Sound Level (dB)||46|
|Heating Capacity (kW)||3.2|
|Outdoor Unit - Height (mm)||550|
|Energy Star Rating - Cooling||4.5|
|Indoor Sound Level (dB)||44|
|Outdoor Unit - Depth (mm)||285|
|Energy Star Rating - Heating||4.5|
|Cooling Capacity (kW)||2.5|
|Outdoor Unit - Width (mm)||800|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Mitsubishi Electric MSZEF25VEBKIT is covered by 5 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.