Nationwide Electrical 2 Burner Wok Cooker Gas Stove
Designed to serve the cooking requirements of small kitchens, Nationwide Electrical GO220 cooktop boasts of classy aesthetics and offers reliable performance. It has 2 burners placed at ample distance that allows you to cook in bulk quantities with big pots and pans to serve the entire family. The 2 burner cooktop has electrical ignition that eliminates the need for gas lighters and the hassles of manually igniting the flame. It is equipped with stainless steel trivets that resist corrosion and other kinds of abrasive factors, ensuring long-lasting use. The control knobs are designed in the front for hassle-free access.
Featuring a stainless steel housing, Nationwide Electrical GO220 cooktop responds better to everyday wear and ensures maximum durability. It has a seamless hob design that prevents food residue or dirt particles accumulation and makes cleaning sessions easy and convenient. Ideal for slightly small as well as large-sized kitchens, the stainless steel gas stove fits in compact spaces and offers the flexibility of installation.
- Burner Layout: Nationwide Electrical cooktop has 2 burners that can be simultaneously used, allowing you to quickly prepare a variety of dishes.
- Flame Settings: Featuring electric ignition, the 2 burner cooktop reduces the hassles of using gas lighters. The control knobs can be easily accessed with burning your hands for adjusting flame settings whenever required.
- Quality Trivets: This gas stove comes with premium-grade trivets which help in keeping the cooking pots and pans stable to offer safe user experience and minimize any chances of mishaps.
- Durable Construction: Designed to withstand the test of time, this 2 burner gas stove features stainless steel housing which remains immune to rust and other abrasive factors, ensuring longevity and reliability.
- Easy Cleaning: This 2 burner cooking stove demands negligible upkeep. It can be wiped clean with a damp cloth and mild soap to get rid of any stains or accidental boilovers.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Stove Type: Gas Stove
- Stove Fuel Type: LPG Gas
- Height (mm): 160 mm
- Width (mm): 730 mm
- Depth (mm): 430 mm
- Diameter (mm): 350 mm
- Number of Burners: 2 Burners
- Output: Tremendous 18 MJ Per Burner
OTHER FEATURES -
- Control Type: Knobs
- Ignition Type: Piezo Automatic Ignition
- Do not Need Any Gas Lighters: Yes
- Trivets: Light & Portable Stainless Steel
- Water Tray: Yes
- Strong Brass Burner Head: Yes
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- 1.5m Hose
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Years
- Warranty Note: 3 Years Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Cooktop Burners||2 Burners|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||LPG|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Nationwide Electrical GO220 is covered by 3 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.