Omega 60cm 6 Function Built-in Electric Wall Oven
Omega electric oven combines functionality with spacious capacity and innovative features that efficiently caters to the cooking requirements of busiest kitchens. It features a 90L cavity that easily accommodates large trays and bulky containers, allowing you to cook multiple dishes in large volumes. The 60cm electric oven has a built-in light and a large viewing window that lets you keep an eye on the meals without opening the door or interrupting the cooking cycle. This 90L wall oven comes pre-installed with 6 functions which let it undertake any kind of recipe. This electric wall oven features three elements that offer better results and ensures optimum cooking for a variety of dishes. It has user-friendly controls that allow for ease of use.
Omega OBO676X multifunction oven features a black glass and stainless steel finish that lends it a classic touch, making it a statement addition for all kinds of kitchen themes. It incorporates a double-glazed glass door that reduces heat escape and helps in maintaining necessary cooking temperatures.
- Optimum Capacity: This electric wall oven features a gross capacity of 90L with multiple trays that offers the convenience of preparing an assortment of dishes simultaneously.
- Double Glazed Door: Omega OBO676X electric oven features a see-through door that keeps the heat locked inside for maintaining right cooking temperatures. The double glazed doors stay cool to touch, offering safe user experience.
- Multiple Functions: The 60cm electric oven has 6-preloaded functions and auto-turn off timer that offers the versatility of cooking and lets you prepare a variety of dishes with ease.
- Classy Aesthetics: Boasting a minimalistic design in stainless steel and black finish, this multifunction electric oven is sure to seamlessly blend with other appliances, adding a hint of elegance to the kitchens.
- Easy Maintenance: This fully programmable 90L oven features a drop-down door that gives you easy access to the cooking cavity, making cleaning a quick and hassle-free task.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Finish Colour Description: Black Glass Oven Door and with Stainless Steel Trim
- Oven Type: Built-in Oven
- Oven Fuel Type: Electric
- Oven Classification: 60cm
- Grill Type: Integrated Electric Grill
- Installation Type: Hardwired, Built-in, Under Bench or Wall Mounted
- Height (mm): 595 mm
- Width (mm): 595 mm
- Depth (mm): 570 mm
CUT OUT DIMENSIONS -
- Cut Out Height (mm): 580 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 580 mm
- Oven Volume (L): 90 L
- Default Door Hinge: Top Opening
- Glazing: Double Glazed
- Removable Oven Door: Yes
OTHER FEATURES -
- Maximum Cooking Temperature: 250ºC
- Control Type: Knob & Touch Controls
- Number of Functions: 6 (Top and Bottom Heating, Fan Assisted, Half Grill, Defrost, Full Grill, Fan Forced)
- Number of Shelf Positions: 12
- Programmable Timer: Yes
- Internal Oven Light: Yes
- Easy View Door: Yes
- Digital Timer: Yes
- Closed Door Grilling: Yes
- One-Piece Inner Glass Door Panel: Yes
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- 1 x 80mm Deep Baking Dish
- 1 x Shallow Baking Tray with 1 Grill Insert
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
- Connection Requirements: Needs to be hardwired by a qualified Electrician
- Maximum Current Rating: 15 Amps
- Connection: 220V, 50 Hz
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Volume (L)||90|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Grill Type||Integrated Grill|
|Oven Type||Electric Oven|
|Oven Classification||60cm Built-In|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Omega OBO676X is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.