Omega 60cm Electric Ceramic Cooktop
Counted among the leading suppliers and manufacturers of electronics, Omega continues to improve the product line of cooktops with its innovations. Omega OC64KZ cooktop is designed with a ceramic glass in a timeless shade of black that adds a touch of sophistication to your kitchen settings. It features 4 differently-sized cooking zones that easily accommodate both small and large-sized cooking pans, griddles, and saucepans. The cooking zones are placed at an optimum distance that allows simultaneous use, allowing you to prepare an assortment of dishes at the same time. Each burner has a separate control knob that allows for temperature adjustments.
OC64KZ electric cooktop features a ceramic glass surface that makes it easy to clean. It can be easily wiped with a damp cloth to clean any spill overs or accidental burns. This 60cm cooktop has a compact size, it is suitable for both large as well as slightly small kitchens.
- Elegant Design: This 60cm cooktop is set in black so it flawlessly blends with classical and contemporary décor themes, enhancing the aesthetic appeal of the spaces.
- Burner Layout: Featuring 4 cooking zones, Omega OC64KZ cooktop allows you to cook multiple dishes at the same time. The control knobs are placed on the right-hand side that can be easily accessed for adjusting the heat temperatures.
- Easy to Clean: Designed with a ceramic surface, this 4 burner cooktop is easy to clean and maintain. It can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Safe to Use: This electric stove is equipped with a residual heat indicator that informs the user when the cooktop is safe for touch. It also allows you to use the residual heat.
- Hassle-free Installation: The ceramic cooktop occupies a small footprint. It can easily fit in low-on-space kitchen counters and platforms without interrupting with other appliances.
- Finish Colour: Black
- Finish Colour Description: Black Glass
- Product Type: Cooktop
- Cooktop Type: Ceramic Cooktop
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Electric
- Cooktop Classification: 60cm
- Height (mm): 47.5 mm
- Width (mm): 590 mm
- Depth (mm): 520 mm
CUTOUT DIMENSIONS -
- Cut Out Width (mm): 560 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Number of Cooking Zones: 4 Zones
- Number of Cooktop Burners: 4 Burners
COOKING ZONES -
- Front Left: 1800W (185mm)
- Front Right: 1200W (150mm)
- Rear Left: 1200W (145mm)
- Rear Right: 1800W (180mm)
- Total Load: 6kW
OTHER FEATURES -
- Control Type: Knobs
- Location of Controls: Right Side
- Number of Knob Controls: 4
- EuroKera Glass
- Easy to Clean
- Frameless Black Glass
- Audible Signals: No
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Residual Heat Indicator: Yes
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
- Connection Requirements: Needs to be hardwired by a qualified electrician
- Connected Load: 6KW
- Voltage/Frequency: 240V, 50Hz
- Maximum Current Rating: 32 Amps
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cut Out Width (mm)||560|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Omega OC64KZ is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.