Omega 60cm 4-zone Electric Ceramic Cooktop
Omega has carved a niche in the home appliance industry with its technologically advanced appliances. Omega OC64TZ electric cooktop features 4 cooking zones that make it easy to prepare multiple dishes at the same time. The unique placement of burners allows for simultaneous use. It features touch controls that allow you to adjust the temperature to low or high as per the requirements. The cooking zones are generously sized to accommodate small as well as large-sized pots, pans, and griddles. It is equipped with a residual heat indicator that informs when the cooktop is safe for touch.
Omega OC64TZ 60cm cooktop boasts a black glass finish that flawlessly blends with traditional and contemporary kitchen themes, offering a hint of sophistication to the settings. It has a ceramic surface that makes clean-up a breeze and adds to the durability of the cooking stove.
- Elegant Design: This electric cooktop comes in a timeless black colour which makes it a graceful addition to your kitchen spaces. The ceramic surface completes the aesthetically appealing design, enhancing the existing decor themes.
- Burner Layout: The 4 cooking zones of this 60cm cooktop ate placed at ample distance that allows for simultaneous use. They can easily accommodate large cooking pots without interrupting other cooking zones.
- Smart Operation: The 4-zone cooktop has easy-to-use touch control that allows for temperature adjustments. It has 6 different power levels to suit all cooking requirements.
- Easy-to-Clean: Designed with a ceramic surface, this electric cooking stove enables hassle-free clean-up. It can be easily wiped over to remove any food residue and accidental spills.
- Hassle-free Installation: The ceramic cooktop has a space-saving size. It is engineered to fit in slightly small and large cooking counters with ease.
- Finish Colour: Black
- Finish Colour Description: Black Schott Ceran Ceramic Glass
- Cooktop Type: Ceramic Glass
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Electric
- Cooktop Material: Ceramic Glass
- Height (mm): 41 mm
- Width (mm): 590 mm
- Depth (mm): 520 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 560 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Number of Cooking Zones: 4
- Number of Cooktop Burnes: 4
- Burner Power Ratings:
- Front Left - 1800W (185mm)
- Front Right - 1200W (150mm)
- Rear left - 1200W (145mm)
- Rear right - 1800W (180mm)
OTHER FEATURES -
- Control Type: Touch
- 9 Power Levels: Yes
- Audible Signal: Yes
- Voltage: 220-240V
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Child Lock: Yes
- Residual Heat Indicator: Yes
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
- Connection Requirements: Needs to be hardwired by a qualified electrician
- Maximum Current Rating: 32 Amps
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cut Out Width (mm)||560|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Omega OC64TZ is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.