Omega 70cm Ceramic Cooktop
Omega is a renowned brand for creating innovative appliances to fulfil the demands of modern day families. It combines functionality and classic design to suit your kitchen setup and blend with other kitchen appliances. Introducing OCC70TZ Omega 70cm Ceramic Cooktop to meet your cooking requirements and give an efficient performance. The 70 cm cooktop is installed with 4 burners to prepare a multitude of dishes at once without any hassle. Other than that, it features easy touch controls to manage the various functions with ease.
The OCC70TZ Ceramic cooktop is furnished with a classic black frameless glass finish that gives a striking touch to the kitchen setup. To ensure utmost safety, the ceramic cooktop is equipped with child lock feature. It also includes a timer function to have more control over your cooking. The cooktop uses a maximum current of 28 amps.
- 4 burner Cooktop: The Omega 70 cm cooktop has been designed to take care of your cooking needs. It features 4 well-built burners to cook multiple dishes simultaneously, thereby, saving your time and energy.
- Touch Controls: The modern day technology features touch controls to manage the functionality of the ceramic cooktop without any hassle. You can fully control the temperature, heat, and other functions quite easily.
- Compatible with 60 cm Cut-out: Upgrade to a 60cm cooktop that will easily fit your previous cut-out hole. This cooktop reduces the cost of making a wider cooktop and extra burner
- Perfect finish: The 70 cm cooktop has a frameless black finish to ensure a classic design that fits with your kitchen layout neatly. It has a modern and trendy design that fits perfectly with any setup.
- Child Lock: The Omega cooktop boasts a fully-functional child lock feature to keep your little ones safe from any accidents or injuries.
- Height (mm)- 41
- Width (mm)- 700
- Depth (mm)- 520
- Cut Out Width (mm)- 560
- Cut Out Depth (mm)- 490
- Cooktop Type- Ceramic
- Cooktop Size- 70cm
- Finish- Black Glass
- Type of Controls- Touch
- Zones- 4
- Audible Signals- Yes
- Power Rating-
- Front Left- 1800w (200mm)
- Front Right/Rear Left- 1200w (165mm)
- Rear Right Expandable Zone- 1000/2200w (135/225mm)
- Frame- Frameless
- Pause Function- No
- Residual Heat Indicator- Yes
- Overflow Safety- No
- Overload Protection- No
- Child Lock- Yes
- Pan Recognition- No
- Power Levels- 1-9
- Total Load- 6.4 kW
- Auto Heat Up- No
- Installation Type- Hardwired
- Timers- 99 Minutes
- Connection- 240V, 50Hz
- Maximum Current- 28 Amps
- 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Installation||Built-In / Integrated|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||560|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Omega OCC70TZ is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.