Omega Natural Gas Cooktop
Omega presents high on performance OCG60X Omega Natural Gas Cooktop that is a blend of modern design and functionality. The Omega cooktop is specifically designed and manufactured with flame failure device that ensures that the gas hob is immediately shut off if for any reason the flame goes unstable or becomes out of control. The compact kitchen cooktop is designed with front knob control design that makes it much easier to operate by everyone. The wok burner of the Omega Natural Gas Cooktop makes modern cuisine cooking easier that needs instantly adjustable high heat flames. The wok burner gives you the control and power to make adjustments of the flames easier, so heating soups and stews, or boiling water becomes fast quick and convenient. Natural Gas Cooktop is sure to make a statement in every kitchen when installed.
OCG60X Gas Cooktop with flex and plug installation type, is given a stainless-steel finish that not just looks amazing but the quality finish adds to the structural rigidity and stability as well. The enamel used for the burner and the trivets boosts the durability and offers long-lasting performance.
- Modern Design: The Omega cooktop not just looks amazing but will add elegance to your modern kitchen apart from making the cleaning process much simpler and easier. It is spacious and wide enough to keep the utensils properly.
- Knob Control: The 4 front knob controls in the front right, will make it much easier for you to operate any of the gas stoves without getting confused for the right one. These are designed safely and securely ensuring that the kids are not able to operate it.
- Quality Finish: The Natural Gas Cooktop is given a stainless-steel finish that not just adds to the appearance but also adds to the durability and structural rigidity.
- Flame Failure Device: The burner is specifically designed using finest grade and modern flame failure device that instantly cuts off the gas supply to shut down the supply, thus reducing the chances of a harmful gas leak.
- Wok Burner: The wok burner of the Omega Cooktop makes the flame adjustment easier and allows evenly distribution too. This powerful gas burner is perfect for modern cuisine cooking methods that needs instant adjustments in flame – from high to instant low or medium.
- Finish Colour: Black
- Finish Colour Description: Black Schott Ceran Ceramic Glass
- Cooktop Type: Gas Burners
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Gas
- Height (mm): 90 mm
- Width (mm): 580 mm
- Depth (mm): 500 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 552 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 470 mm
- Number of Cooking Zones: 4
- Number of Cooktop Burnes: 4
OTHER FEATURES -
- Control Type: Knobs
- Ignition: Electric
- Wok Burner: Yes
- ULPG Adaptable: Yes, kit supplied
- Trivets: Enamel
- Number of Knob Controls: 4
- Voltage: 220-240V
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Child Lock: Yes
- Flame Failure Device: Yes
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
- Connection Requirements: Needs to be hardwired by a qualified electrician
- Maximum Current Rating: 10 Amps
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Gas|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||470|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||552|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Cooktop Type||Gas Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Omega OCG60X is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.