Panasonic CSCUZ60TKR 6.0 kW ECONAVI Reverse Cycle Inverter Air Conditioner
Panasonic CSCU60TKR Aero Series air conditioner delivers precise airflow to create a comfortable environment at home. This is a reverse cycle split system that is capable of cooling, warming or drying your home. The 6.0 kW air conditioner keeps your home cool or warm and comfortable regardless of the temperature outside. The Panasonic Aero air conditioner has a slim, sleek design and graceful curves, which complements your living space.
The CSCUZ60TKR Aero split system has 6.0 kW cooling and 7.2 kW heating that keeps your home comfortable. Panasonic split aircon features a combination of advanced energy-efficiency with ECONAVU and INVERTER technology. Specially designed to withstand Australian climate, the HVAC unit is equipped with nanoe-G air purification system and Mild Dry cooling function. It is ergonomically designed to last the test of time and keeps your home cool on a balmy summer day.
- Fast Cooling: The aircon unit helps create comfortable environment at home. With its iAUTOX automatic fan speed, the single room AC automatically adjusts to maintain the required room temperature.
- WLAN Smart Adaptor: The 6.0 kW split system comes with Panasonic WLAN Smart Adaptor and Comfort Cloud App that revolutionizes the use, monitoring, and management air conditioners and their energy consumption. With the adaptor, you can control the air conditioning system from any location using your smart phone or tablet.
- Intelligent Eco Sensors: The reverse cycle split aircon unit features ECONAVI system that reduces heating and cooling power when you are not around. The sensor system has sunlight detection that adjusts the cooling and heating power with respect to the changes in sunlight intensity.
- Air Purification System: The air conditioner has Nanoe-G air purification technology that lets you enjoy clean and healthy air. It is a Nano-technology that removes fine particles, and harmful micro-organisms from the air you breathe. This technology enhances your indoor air quality.
- Anti-Corrosion: The heat exchangers feature Blue Fin technology that increases the resistance to corrosion as compared to non-Blue Fin models.
- Brand: Panasonic
- Model Number: CSCUZ60TKR
- Finish Colour: White
- Height (mm): 302 mm
- Width (mm): 1120 mm
- Depth (mm): 236 mm
- Outdoor Unit - H x W x D: 695 x 875 x 320 mm
- Reverse Cycle
- Heating Capacity: 7.2 kW
- Cooling Capacity: 6 kW
- Weight (kg): 13 Kg
- Accessories included: Remote control
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Years
- Warranty Note: 5-year Domestic warranty on all Parts & Labour
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Outdoor Unit Package (Weight): 50kg
- No. of fan speeds: 6
- Energy Star Rating - Cooling: 3 Stars
- Energy Star Rating - Heating: 3.5 Star
- Low noise, optimise your comfort while minimising noise.
- Motorised louvres will oscillate the airflow up and down.
- Inverter technology accurately controls the speed of the compressor
- Remote control with an easy-to-read back-lit LCD display.
- 6 x Program Modes,Auto,iAuto-x,Cool,Heat,Dry,Fan
- 6 x Fan Speeds, Low,Medium,High,Turbo,Auto,Silent
- 24 hour and Weekly Timer function
- Nanoe-G air purifier and mild dry cooling function
- Blue Fin Condenser Anti corrision treatment which slows the affect from salt water
- Auto restart:In the event of an interruption in power supply the unit will restart with the same settings
- Type of connection: Hardwired
- Indoor Sound Level: 33 - 47 dB
- Outdoor Sound Level: 62 dB
|Outdoor Unit Package (Weight)||50 kg|
|Cooling Capacity (kW)||6|
|Outdoor Unit - Width (mm)||875|
|Energy Star Rating - Heating||3.5|
|Outdoor Sound Level (dB)||62|
|Heating Capacity (kW)||7.2|
|Outdoor Unit - Height (mm)||695|
|Indoor Sound Level (dB)||33 - 47|
|Outdoor Unit - Depth (mm)||320|
|Energy Star Rating - Cooling||3|
|Number of fan speeds||6|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Panasonic CSCUZ60TKR is covered by 5 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.