Rinnai Econoheat Unfueled Natural Gas Radiant Heater
The technology-driven home appliances continue to evolve and global brands like Rinnai are a part of this evolution. 850SN natural gas heater by Rinnai is suitable for spot heating as well as warming small spaces. It features different heat settings that can be easily adjusted to quickly warm the room or to deliver mild heat at a given spot. The switches are placed in front, which makes them easily accessible. This portable heater has a built-in battery ignition system that makes it easy to operate. The switch quickly lights the flame for the very first time.
Rinnai 850SN room heater has a minimalistic design that flawlessly blends with classical as well as contemporary decor settings. This unfueled heater incorporates a flame failure device that curbs the gas supply to the equipment if the flame is extinguished accidentally, ensuring a safe user experience. Featuring a compact size, this heater occupies a small footprint and easily fits in small spaces. It can be easily moved to different rooms around the house.
- Optimum Capacity: Ideal for domestic households and shared apartments, Rinnai 850SN heater efficiently warms room size ranging from 37m2 to 57m2 in cold to mild weather conditions, respectively.
- Manual Controls: Featuring easy-to-use switches, this unfueled heater allows you to adjust the temperatures as per your comfort levels. The battery ignition system makes it suitable for spaces where the power connection is not available.
- Smart Sensors: Equipped with oxygen depletion sensors, the natural gas heater automatically switches off if the oxygen in a given room falls below a pre-set level, this makes it suitable for use even in places with lack of ventilation.
- Safe-to-Use: This room heater includes multiple safety features such as tilt switch that halts operation if the appliance is knocked down to the floor, the dress guard that minimizes the risks of accidental burns, and flame failure device that stops the gas supply should there be a case of flame extinguishment.
- Portability: Rinnai gas heater is engineered with robust carry handles that allow you to easily move the appliance around the house.
- Finish Colour: Silver
- Finish Colour Description: Platinum Silver
- Product Type: Radiant Heater
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Height (mm): 410 mm
- Width (mm): 505 mm
- Depth (mm): 250 mm
- Cord Length (m): 1.5 m
- Weight (kg): 9 kg
OTHER FEATURES -
- Castors: No
- Heater Type: Gas Heater
- Portable: Yes
- Dual Heat Settings
- Reliable Battery Operated Ignition System
- Manual Start: Yes
- Requires 1 x "D" Size Battery
- High/Low Settings
- Dress Guard
- Flame Failure Device: Yes
- Tilt Switch: Yes
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor: Yes
- Functions: Plugin Convenience
- Compact Design: Yes
- Low Settings: 7 mj
- High Settings: 15 mj
HEAT AREA -
- Very Cold: 31 m3
- Cold: 35 m3
- Cool: 47 m3
- Mild: 54 m3
ENERGY EFFICIENCY -
- Energy Star Rating: 5.9 Stars
- Emission Star Rating NG/LPG: 2.8/3.0 Stars
- Output (kW): 3.5 kW
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Years
- Warranty Note: 3 Years Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Emissions Star Rating NG & LPG||2.8/3.0|
|Gas Input MJ/h High||15|
|Efficiency Star Rating||5.9|
|Gas Input MJ/h Low||7|
|Child Lock/Lock Button||No|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Rinnai 850SN is covered by 3 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.