Rinnai Titan 151SN Radiant Convector Gas Heater
Appropriately named Titan, this smallest unit in our Portable Radiant Convector series releases a powerful heat output that will keep you cosy all winter long.
Perfect for smaller rooms or spot heating, the variable speed settings cater to your indoor heating comfort needs. Take unit around the home wherever you need warmth the most, thanks to its lightweight design and convenient carry handle.
Designed with safety in mind, the Titan 151SN Radiant Convector comes equipped with a host of safety features including a tilt-switch off function, flame failure device, dress guard and sensors. With an impressive 5.9 star energy rating, enjoy comfort without the bill shock.
The Titan 151SN Radiant Convector is the energy efficient portable heater that will keep you during the frosty nights and mornings. All you need is an appropriate gas connection point.
Titan 151SN Radiant Convector, Our smallest portable radiant convector with a big heat output...
- Cosy radiant warmth combined with a powerful fan
- Compact design - makes it easy to move from room to room and store away
- Electronic Ignition for guaranteed lighting every time
- Top mounted push buttons for ease of operation - 2 heat settings
- Concealed controls
- Variable heat settings catering to your exact heating requirements
- Available in Platinum Silver platinum silver or Off Whiteoff white
- Compatible with LPG & Natural Gas
Standard Safety Features:
- Tilt switch
- Oxygen depletion sensor
- Flame failure safety system and a dress
- Dress guard
- Not permitted for use in VIC and SA.
- Permitted for use in NSW, ACT, QLD, NT & TAS
- Require a 62.5m³ minimum room size
- Permitted for use in WA
- Require a 62.5m³ minimum room size
- Require two permanent vents with a 1.5m vertical height difference between the two vents.
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Product Depth (mm)||220|
|Control||Manual 2 Setting|
|Emmissions Star Rating NG & LPG||2.0/1.6|
|Gas Input MJ/h High||15|
|Product Height (mm)||540|
|Efficiency Star Rating||5.9|
|Gas Input MJ/h Low||7.5|
|Product Width (mm)||620|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Rinnai 151SN is covered by 3 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.