Schweigen 90cm Silent Undermount Rangehood
Schweigen has made a mark for itself in the kitchen appliance industry by designing revolutionary products such as UM13909ST undermount rangehood. This silent rangehood is engineered to offer a discreet finish whilst actively removing dust particles, combustion fumes, smoke, cooking odours, heat and vapours. This 90cm exhaust hood features a large extraction zone combined with LED lights that helps in creating an illuminated cooking area and fresh-smelling kitchens. It is equipped with minimalistic soft-touch buttons that allow you to choose from the 5 fan speed depending on the cooking needs.
Schweigen UM13909ST cabinetry rangehood is manufactured with stainless steel materials that resist abrasive factors, ensuring dependable performance. It comes equipped with a silent Isodrive motor that will keep your kitchens quieter whilst effectively expelling the fumes in the outdoors.
- Classy Aesthetics: Boasting a slim-line and minimalistic design, this 90cm rangehood would look equally amazing in your modular or classical-styled kitchens.
- Efficient Extraction: Engineered to draw out 900m3 of air in an hour, this under cupboard rangehood can keep your kitchen environment free from combustion fumes, smoke and vapours, no matter what dish you are cooking.
- Multiple Speeds: This 90cm under cupboard rangehood is equipped with an efficient fan that can operate on 5 different speed levels.
- Hassle-free Maintenance: Schweigen UM13909ST exhaust hood features dishwasher-safe filters that prevent grease and oil build up into the rangehood. The stainless steel filters can be removed with ease for cleaning.
- Silent Performance: The stainless steel kitchen hood works on an Isodrive motor that operates silently whilst offering powerful extraction.
- Height (mm)- 359
- Width (mm)- 864
- Depth (mm)- 295
LIGHTS + FILTERS -
- Lights- 2 LED
- Light Wattage- 3
- Filter Type- Stainless Steel - Baffle
- Filter Qty.- 2
PRODUCT DETAILS -
- Product Code- UM13909ST
- Finish- Stainless Steel
- Fan Speed Levels- 5
- Airflow- 900
- Control- Soft-touch & Remote
OTHER FEATURES -
- Type- Undermount
- Rangehood Canopy Size- 90cm
- Extraction Capacity- 900m3/hr
- Motor Type- Isodrive® Motor with Mounting System
- Ducted or Recirculated- Ducted
- Digital Display- Yes
- Efficient Motor- Yes
- High Quality Filters- Yes
- Dishwasher Safe Filters- Yes
- Patented anti-water Intrusion, Weather Protection System (IPX4 Rated)- Yes
- Super Quiet, Long Vane, Backward Curved Centrifugal Fan- Yes
- Motor can be Mounted 3-5 meters from the rangehood- Yes
- Mounts on the Roof or Wall- Yes
TECHNICAL DATA -
- Isodrive® 900
- Fan Module
- 3.5 meter 10amp Cable
- Bell Mouth Adaptor
- Flexible Ducting (6m), 200mm
- 150mm Fire Resistant PVC Riser Pipe
- Instruction Manual
- Optional Accessories
- Back Draft Shutter
- Wall Cover Plate
- Warranty on Motor- 10 Years
- Warranty on Canopy- 3 Years
- Warranty on Filters- Lifetime
- Warranty on GU10 LED Globes- Lifetime
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Operating Mode||Ducted Only|
|Number of Fans||2|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Schweigen UM13909ST is covered by 3 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.