Simpson Top Load Washing Machine
Simpson is a name that has carved a niche in the international market with high quality and durable range of appliances. Now, Simpson introduces 11kg EZI Set top load washer, specifically designed for mid- to large family size. It is generously designed with a huge capacity of 11Kg and while being extremely energy efficient. It saves your time, energy, and offers optimum results efficiently. Simpson SWT1154DCWA Washing Machine has an inverter motor and is designed with unique time adjust function, and fast wash programs. The quick wash feature allows you to wash a small load of garments in case you are in a hurry. With these features, SWT1154DCWA 11kg. Washing Machine makes a perfect fit for most of the households.
Simpson SWT1154DCWA EZI Set Top Load Washer is designed with an extremely durable and sturdy toughened glass lid, which is not only easy to clean but works on the soft-close mechanism. This mechanism ensures that there is no accidental slamming or pinching of fingers in between.
- Capacity: EZI Set top load machine has a capacity of 11Kg, which is ideal for small to the large load of garments. It offers a hassle-free solution for efficient washing in minimum time. The sleek and compact design takes up less space, perfect to keep anywhere in the laundry room.
- Time Adjust Function: This is a unique feature that allows you to adjust your cycle’s washing time, as per your requirements. Apart from this, you can select the Delay end function to select the time – as and when you want your load to be ready for clothes line or dryer.
- Durable Soft-Close Lid: Simpson washing machine has an ultra-durable glass lid that works on soft-close mechanism. With this mechanism, the lid is closed at a slower pace, ensuring that there is no accidental pinching of fingers or slamming.
- Gentle Wash Agitator: During high-speed spins, this top load washer helps to rotate the laundry in multiple directions to improve the water flow and simultaneously cleaning the clothes thoroughly and evenly. It helps to ensure that there is no tangling of the clothes during the high spin.
- Quick Wash: In case if you are in a hurry, then the Quick wash program proves extremely beneficial and time-saving for you. It is ideal for small laundry and saves your time, efforts that can be used to complete other important tasks.
- Finish Colour: White
- Washer Type: Top Load Washer
- Height (mm): 1076 mm
- Height With Lid Open (mm): 1490 mm
- Width (mm): 670 mm
- Depth (mm): 680 mm
- Depth With Hoses (mm): 730 mm
- Washing Capacity (Kg): 11 Kg
- Reversible Door: No
OTHER FEATURES -
- Water Inlets: Hot and Cold
- Control Type: Rotary, Touch Button
- Control Panel Colour: White
- Functions: Time Remaining, Fault Diagnostic Display, Favorite Program, Save Favorite, Delay End, Time Adjust, Child Lock on Control
- Display Type: LED
- Dirt Level Selection: No
- Spin Tub Material: Stainless Steel
- Lid Removal: No
- Lid Colour: White
- Number of Programs: 11 (Delicates, Hand Wash, Rinse and Spin, Heavy Duty, Regular Wash, Cold Wash, Bedding, Drain and Spin, Daily 45, Quick 20, Favorite)
- Wash Options: Wash Temperature, Variable Water Level, Rinse Option, Spin Selection
- Dispenser: Bleach Dispenser, Softener Dispenser, Powder or Liquid Detergent Dispenser
- On Screen Stain Guide: No
- Button Functions: Power On/Off, Rinse Option, Water Temp, Water Level, Start/Pause, Spin Speed, Favorite, Delay End, Time Adjust
- Cabinet Colour: White
- Toploader Wash System: Gentle Wash Agitator
- Rinsing System: Deep Rinse, Eco Rinse, Extra Rinse, Fast Rinse
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM): 850 RPM
- Variable Spin Speed: Yes
- Number of Spin Speeds: 3
- Levelling Legs, Adjustable: 4
- Buzzer: End of Cycle, Out of Balance
- Clothes Level Indicator on Agitator: No
- Motor Type: Inverter Motor
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Fault Indicator: Yes
- Lockable Door: Yes
- Child Lock: Yes
ENERGY & WATER EFFICIENCY -
- Energy Star Rating: 4 Stars
- Energy Consumption Cold Water (kWh/yr): 144 kWh/yr
- Energy Consumption Warm (kWh/yr): 364 kWh/yr
- Water Star Rating: 3.5 Stars
- Water Consumption (L): 134 L
- Water Pressure Requirements Minimum: 50
- Water Pressure Requirements Maximum: 800
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
- Length of Cord: 1.8m
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- 1 x Hot Water Inlet Hose
- 1 x Cold Water Inlet Hose
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Washing Capacity (Kg)||11|
|Water Star Rating||3.5|
|Motor Type||Inverter Motor|
|Washer Type||Top Load Washer|
|Height With Lid Open (mm)||1490|
|Energy Star Rating Wash||4|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||850|
|Water Inlets||Hot and Cold|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Simpson SWT1154DCWA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.