Simpson Top Load Washing Machine
Simpson has aced the market with the quality and high on performance appliances that are widely being used in many households across the world. Now, another addition is the Simpson SWT1254LCWA Top Load Washing Machine, which is extremely efficient and offers you the best results within a set period. This EZI Set top load washer is designed for small to large laundry tasks and has a capacity of 12Kgs., which makes it ideal for a mid- to large-sized family. Amidst many other features, few unique are the time adjust function, everyday fast wash programs, soft lid mechanism, all these functions make this 12Kg washing machine a perfect pick. The soft lid mechanism ensures that there is no loud slamming of the lid and you don’t end up pinching your fingers in between.
With Simpson SWT1254LCWA top load washer, you can simply complete your other important house chores, by making use of Time Adjust feature, which allows you to adjust your cycle’s washing time as per your requirements and time convenience. It has a delay end features, where you can select the time – to when you want your clothes to be ready for the dryer.
- Durable Soft-Close Lid: EZI Set top load machine is designed with a sturdy and ultra-durable glass that works smoothly with soft-close mechanism. This ensures that your fingers are not pinched in between the lid or there is no accidental slamming.
- Ultra-Wash System – Gentle Wash Agitator: The unique feature of this top load washer helps in rotating the load in multiple directions that helps in thorough cleaning of the garments. The gentle wash agitator with numerous holes helps improve water flow for a more effective wash.
- Capacity: Simpson washing machine is designed generously with a capacity of 12Kg, which makes it perfect for small to the large load of garments and offers hassle-free washing. This efficient washing machine is designed sleek and compact to fit the laundry room perfectly.
- Time Adjust Function: During a hectic schedule, you can simply schedule the laundry time with this Time Adjust feature, which allows you to adjust the cycle’s washing time as per your requirements.
- Quick Wash: For those days when you are in a hurry to complete your house chores and head out urgently, simply opt for the Quick wash cycle that is ideal for a small load of laundry. It saves time and effort.
- Finish Colour: White
- Washer Type: Top Load Washer
- Height (mm): 1076 mm
- Height With Lid Open (mm): 1490 mm
- Width (mm): 670 mm
- Depth (mm): 680 mm
- Depth With Hoses (mm): 730 mm
- Washing Capacity (Kg): 12 Kg
- Reversible Door: No
OTHER FEATURES -
- Water Inlets: Hot and Cold
- Control Type: Rotary, Touch Button
- Control Panel Colour: White
- Functions: Time Remaining, Fault Diagnostic Display, Favorite Program, Save Favorite, Delay End, Time Adjust, Child Lock on Control
- Display Type: LED
- Dirt Level Selection: No
- Spin Tub Material: Stainless Steel
- Lid Removal: No
- Lid Colour: White
- Number of Programs: 11 (Delicates, Hand Wash, Rinse and Spin, Heavy Duty, Regular Wash, Cold Wash, Bedding, Drain and Spin, Daily 45, Quick 20, Favorite)
- Wash Options: Wash Temperature, Variable Water Level, Rinse Option, Spin Selection
- Dispenser: Bleach Dispenser, Softener Dispenser, Powder or Liquid Detergent Dispenser
- On Screen Stain Guide: No
- Button Functions: Power On/Off, Rinse Option, Water Temp, Water Level, Start/Pause, Spin Speed, Favorite, Delay End, Time Adjust
- Cabinet Colour: White
- Toploader Wash System: Gentle Wash Agitator
- Rinsing System: Deep Rinse, Eco Rinse, Extra Rinse, Fast Rinse
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM): 850 RPM
- Variable Spin Speed: Yes
- Number of Spin Speeds: 3
- Levelling Legs, Adjustable: 4
- Buzzer: End of Cycle, Out of Balance
- Clothes Level Indicator on Agitator: No
- Motor Type: Inverter Motor
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Lockable Door: Yes
- Child Lock: Yes
ENERGY & WATER EFFICIENCY -
- Energy Star Rating: 4 Stars
- Energy Consumption Cold Water (kWh/yr): 159 kWh/yr
- Energy Consumption Warm (kWh/yr): 375 kWh/yr
- Water Star Rating: 3.5 Stars
- Water Consumption (L): 138 L
- Water Pressure Requirements Minimum: 50
- Water Pressure Requirements Maximum: 800
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
- Length of Cord: 1.8m
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- 1 x Hot Water Inlet Hose
- 1 x Cold Water Inlet Hose
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Washing Capacity (Kg)||12|
|Water Star Rating||3.5|
|Motor Type||Inverter Motor|
|Washer Type||Top Load Washer|
|Height With Lid Open (mm)||1490|
|Energy Star Rating Wash||4|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||850|
|Water Inlets||Hot and Cold|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Simpson SWT1254LCWA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.