Smeg 90cm Aesthetic Freestanding Pyrolytic Electric Cooker
The Italian home appliance manufacturer, Smeg has introduced A1PYID electric cooker. It features five electric burners and a thermo-ventilated oven with a capacity of 115L. The electric oven has five cooking levels and multiple cooking functions. The versatile cooking options allow you to cook multiple dishes at the same time. It is ideal for volume cooking requirements associated with parties and large gatherings.
The stainless-steel construction stands strong against the test of time and can be relied on for a lasting performance. The 115L oven is designed with Smeg’s Ever Clean enamel that offers the ease of cleaning. Smeg oven ensure a safe user experience with its cool door technology that keeps the oven door cool to touch even when the temperatures inside the cavity are very high.
- Robust Construction: Smeg electric cooker is designed with stainless steel exteriors, that resists corrosion and offer a long serviceable life.
- User-friendly Dial Controls: The Smeg cooktop has eliminated the need for manually igniting the flame, it has automatic flame ignition where the flame can be ignited only by turning the dial.
- Versatile Cooking Options: Smeg A1PYID cooker has five burners and 115L oven that allows you to cook multiple dishes simultaneously. The differently sized burners can accommodate all your cooking pots and pans. The in-built oven comes with five cooking levels and 50 pre-programmed recipes that act as a guide throughout the cooking process.
- Thermoseal Technology: The freestanding electric cooker has a thermoseal oven that maintains ambient temperatures inside the oven cavity. It rapidly rotates the hot air for even cooking of the dishes.
- Easy Clean Design: Smeg 115L oven has a pyrolytic cleaning feature that locks the door of the oven and raises the internal temperatures to 500degree Celsius. The heat carbonizes the food residue and turns in into ash, that be removed with a damp cloth.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Oven Fuel Type: Electric
- Oven Type: Electric Oven
- Oven Volume (L): 115L
- Cooktop Type: Induction
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Electric
- Height (mm): 900 mm
- Width (mm): 900 mm
- Depth (mm): 600 mm
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- 1 x grill mesh
- 2 x 40mm deep tray
- 1 x telescopic rails
- partial extraction
- Pyrolytic self cleaning
OTHER FEATURES -
- Oven Cooking Functions (Circulaire + bottom, Rotisserie, Base, Fan assisted bottom, Circulaire, Large grill, Static, Turbo, Eco, Fan grill, Fan assisted, Pyrolytic, Pyrolytic eco, Defrost by time, Dough proving, Defrost by weight, Sabbath mode, Plate rack/warmer)
- Automatic switch off when overheat
- Minimum pan diameter indication
- Cavity material: Ever Clean enamel
- Number of Cooking zones: 5 Zones
- Number of Functions: 18
- Control Type: Knobs
- Light Type: Halogen
- Storage drawer: Yes
- Residual heat indicator: Yes
- Removable door + Removable inner door
- Voltage (V): 220-240 Volts
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
- Maximum current rating: 50 Amps
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Parts and Labour.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Grill Type||Integrated Grill|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cooktop Burners||5 Burners|
|Oven Classification||110cm Built-In|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Volume (L)||115|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Smeg A1PYID is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.