Smeg 90cm Classic Aesthetic Wall-mount Rangehood
Suitable for a busy kitchen like yours, Smeg 90cm Canopy Rangehood is an ideal accompaniment for your cooktop. The kitchen chimney is effective for removing smoke, odours and other fumes from your meal. What makes this wall-mounted chimney special is its Italian engineering acumen. Featuring a stainless-steel finish, this SA940CXA kitchen appliance is not only powerful and durable but also boasts an impressive aesthetics.
Smeg SA940CXA canopy rangehood features 7-watt strip LED lamp that when switched on illuminates the cooking area. The 90cm chimney has three speed settings combined with a powerful air flow of 900m3/ hour. The three stainless-steel grease filters clear the air and depending on your setup recirculate the air or duct it out of your kitchen. All in all, this is a wall-mount canopy that is large enough to suit family-sized home cooking.
- Energy Efficiency: The kitchen rangehood has a centrifugal fan designed for powerful, yet quiet airflow and functions on very little power that helps you reduce your energy bills.
- Powerful Airflow: This wall-mount rangehood can extract smoke, odours, and other fumes from your food at the rate of 900m3/ hour. This keeps your kitchen clear of smoke and grease during cooking.
- Easy to Maintain: Smeg SA940CXA 90cm chimney has stainless-steel grease filters that effectively banish the smoke from the air. The best part, they are easy to remove and clean.
- LED Lighting: The kitchen chimney has a 7-watt strip LED lamp that when switched on, illuminates the cooking area. It thus improves the functionality of the cooking space.
- Intuitive Controls: The simple controls at the front of the unit make it easy to use the rangehood. Because of the sleek surface, you can easily clean the entire appliance without any hindrance.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Rangehood Classification: 90cm
- Rangehood Type: Canopy
- Height (mm): 980 mm
- Width (mm): 898 mm
- Depth (mm): 500 mm
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- 3 x stainless steel filters
- 1 x 7W strip LED lamp
OTHER FEATURES -
- Maximum Air Capacity: 900 m3/hr
- Delay Stop
- Super fast air extraction
- Control Type: Push Buttons
- Light Type: LED
- Motor Type: Single
- Number of fan speeds: 3
- Number of filters: 3
- Dishwasher safe filters: Yes
- Ducting Size: 150
- Can be recirculated: Yes
- Ducting location: Top
NOISE LEVEL -
- Noise when working: 62 dB
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Parts and Labour
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Number of Fans||3|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Operating Mode||Ducted with Option to Recirculate|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Smeg SA940CXA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.