Smeg 90cm 6 Zone Induction Cooktop
Smeg is a trusted name in the home appliance industry known for designing and developing smart appliances with exceptional aesthetics such as the SAI3963B induction cooktop. With 6 cooking zones located at an optimum distance, this induction stove allows you to prepare an assortment of a menu. Each cooking zone has 9 heat settings along with the boost function that delivers rapid heat when you need it for those stir fry meals. This 90cm induction cooktop generates necessary heat into the cookware itself, instead of heating the entire surface thus ensuring efficiency and reducing power wastage. It features user-friendly controls placed on the front which can be easily accessed and adjusted to suit the cooking requirements.
Smeg SAI3963B electric cooking stove has an automatic cut-off function that turns off the heat as soon as a spill is detected. They include residual heat indicators that alert when the cooking surface has cooled down to a safer level. Featuring a seamless glass hob, this induction cooktop can be very easily cleaned with a piece of cloth.
- Classy Aesthetics: Featuring a black ceramic glass with a striking design, this 90cm induction cooktop is sure to add a bit of elegance to the settings whilst blending well with traditional and modern kitchen themes.
- Cooking Zones: Smeg SAI3963B glass cooktop features optimally-sized 6 cooking zones that make multitasking convenient, allowing you to prepare a variety of meals at the same time.
- Temperature Adjustments: This 90cm 6 zone electric stove features intuitive touch controls from where you can choose from the boost settings and 9 heat settings as per the requirements.
- Easy Maintenance: The induction glass cooktop features an automatic cut-off function that detects any spills and turns off the cooking zone to prevent further mess. It has a smooth gas surface which can be easily cleaned off the food residue or stains.
- Safe-to-Use: Featuring auto cut off, touch-control lock, child safety lock, and other innovative safety functions, this 90cm electric cooking stove reduces any chances of mishaps.
- Finish Colour: Black
- Cooktop Type: Induction
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Electric
- Cooktop Material: Ceramic Glass
- Cooktop Classification: 90cm
- Installation: Topmount
- Height (mm): 53 mm
- Width (mm): 900 mm
- Depth (mm): 510 mm
CUT OUT DIMENSIONS -
- Cut Out Width (mm): 880 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Number of Cooking Zones: 6 Zones
- Number of Cooktop Burners or Zones: 6 Burners
- 6 Zones:
- Front Left: 210 x 190 mm, 2100W - Boost 3000W
- Rear Left: 210 x 190 mm, 2100W - Boost 3000W
- Rear Centre: 210 x 190 mm, 2100W - Boost 3000W
- Front Centre: 210 x 190 mm, 2100W - Boost 3000W
- Rear Right: 210 x 190 mm, 2100W - Boost 3000W
- Front Right: 210 x 190 mm, 2100W - Boost 3000W
- Multizone Left: 385 x 230 mm, Boost 3700W
- Multizone Centre: 385 x 230 mm, Boost 3700W
- Multizone Right: 385 x 230 mm, Boost 3700W
OTHER FEATURES -
- Control Type: Touch Controls
- Automatic Pan Detection: Yes
- Easy Clean Cooking Surface: Yes
- Child Lock: Yes
- Residual Heat Indicator: Yes
- End of Cooking Acoustic Alarm
- Residual Time Indicator
- Controls: Slide Control
- Voltage: 220-240V, 50/60 Hz
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Pan Detection: Yes
- Automatic Cut Off: Yes
- Residual Heat Indicator: Yes
- Control Lock: Yes
- Child Safety: Yes
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||880|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Cooktop Burners||6 Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Smeg SAI3963B is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.