Smeg 60cm Classic Thermoseal Pyrolytic Built-In Oven
Smeg has brought you its SFPA6301TVX 60cm Classic Thermoseal Pyrolytic Built-In Oven by delivering best-in-class appliances. Designed with fingerprint-proof stainless steel and an eclipse high visibility black glass, this built-in oven looks highly professional. It can be installed in homes, apartments, commercial kitchens, etc. This oven is equipped with a COMPACTscreen, an easy-to-use intuitive display that can effortlessly set cooking programs. Its left knob allows you to choose from various cooking functions for faster cooking. Meanwhile, the right knob lets you select the appropriate temperature to cook the food in optimal conditions. Designed with the Cool Door system, this 60cm built-in oven-efficient technology makes the oven safe to touch even when it is around 500°C.
The Smeg SFPA6301TVX 60cm Classic Thermoseal Pyrolytic Built-In Oven utilises 22 tangential blade fan and a heat exchange baffle system for efficient performance. This fully programmable oven has a Thermoseal technology that maintains the perfect atmospheric balance in the cavity for optimum cooking conditions. Multiple cooking levels and programs ensure that every food is thoroughly cooked.
Professional Design: The Smeg SFPA6301TVX 60cm Classic Thermoseal Pyrolytic Built-In Oven is designed with a fingerprint-proof stainless-steel finish and a high eclipse visibility black glass that makes it look neat and professional.
COMPACTscreen: The Smeg Built-In Oven is equipped with COMPACTscreen that lets your check and set variant cooking programs as per your convenience.
Cool Door: Utilising a 22-blade tangential fan and a heat exchange baffle system, this stainless-steel oven remains cool to touch even at pyrolytic temperatures of around 500°C.
Thermoseal Technology: Aiming to maintain the ideal atmospheric balance in the cavity, this built-in black oven uses a Thermoseal technology that provides a perfectly controlled cooking environment for optimum cooking conditions.
Highly Functional: Featuring five cooking levels and ten plus defrost functions, this Classic Thermoseal Pyrolytic Built-In Oven delivers efficient performance with its optimal heated cavity.
- Product Family- Oven
- Power Supply- Electric
- Category- 60cm
- Cooking Method- Thermoseal
- Cleaning System- Pyrolitic
- Colour- Stainless Steel
- Glass Type- Eclipse
- Finishing- Fingerproof
- Door- With 2 Horizontal strips
- Aesthetic- Classic
- Handle- Classic
- Material- Stainless Steel
- Handle Colour- Inox
- Type of Steel- Brushed
PROGRAMS / FUNCTIONS -
- No. of Cooking Functions- 10
- Traditional Cooking Functions- Static, Fan Assisted, Circulaire, Turbo, Eco, Large Grill, Fan Grill (large), Base, Circulaire + bottom, Pizza
- Other Functions- Defrost by time, Proving, Sabbath
- Cleaning Functions- Pyrolysis
- Display- Yes
- Control Knobs- Classic
- Control Setting- Knobs
- Controls Colour- Steel Effect
- No. of Controls- 2
- Time-setting Options- Delay Start and Automatic End Cooking
- Showroom Demo Option- Yes
- Minute Minder- Yes
- Rapid pre-heating- Yes
- Timer- 1
- Controls Lock / Child Safety- Yes
- Other Options- Keep Warm, Eco Light
TECHNICAL FEATURES -
- Display Name- CompactScreen
- Door Opening Type- Standard Opening
- Display Technology- LCD
- Door- Cool
- Temperature Control- Electronic
- Removable Door- Yes
- Minimum Temperature- 30 °C
- Maximum Temperature- 280 °C
- Full Glass Inner Door- Yes
- Removable Inner Door- Yes
- Cavity Material- Ever Clean Enamel
- Total no. of Door Glasses- 4
- No. of Shelves- 5
- Safety Thermostat- Yes
- Shelves Type- Metal Racks
- Cooling System- Tangential
- No. of Fans- 1
- No. of Lights- 1
- Door Lock During Pyrolisis- Yes
- Heating suspended when door is opened- Yes
- User-replaceable light- Yes
- Light Type- Halogen
- Light Power- 40W
- Light when door is opened- Yes
- Lower Heating Element Power- 1200W
- Grill Element - Power- 1800W
- Circular Heating Element - Power- 2000 W
PERFORMANCE / ENERGY LABEL -
- Energy Efficiency Class- A+
- Net Volume of the cavity- 72 I
- Energy Consumption in Conventional Mode- 3.92 MJ
- Energy Consumption per cycle in Conventional Mode- 1.09 KWh
- Energy Consumption in Forced Air Convection- 2.45 MJ
- Energy Consumption per cycle in Fan-forced Convection- 0.68 KWh
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Voltage- 220-240 V
- Frequency (Hz)- 50/60 Hz
- Nominal Power- 3000 W
- Power Supply Cable Length- 115 cm
LOGISTIC INFORMATION -
- Dimensions of the Product (mm)- 592 x 597 x 548
- Gross Weight (kg)- 43.500 kg
- Net Weight (kg)- 39.800 kg
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- Rack with Back and Side Stop- 2
- Enamelled Deep Tray (40mm)- 1
- Insert Grid- 1
- Telescopic Guide Rails, Total Extraction- 1
- Enamelled Tray (20mm)- 1
|Grill Type||Integrated Grill|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Oven Classification||60cm Built-In|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Smeg SFPA6301TVX is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.