Sunbeam Cafe Series Food Processor
Part of Cafe series, Sunbeam LC9000 is a kitchen essential that combines the clever features, stylish design, functionality and the latest technology. This food processor comes with 2 bowls with capacity 2L and 400mL each. The handles of the two bowls include robust stainless-steel interlock that prevents food catching and building up. They have wide chutes that eliminate the need to cut most ingredients. Equipped with 3 major settings, the kitchen appliance can be used to prepare anything including a Fine Apple Tart.
Sunbeam LC9000 is developed keeping in mind the requirements of busy households. It is powered by 1400W direct drive induction motor for exceptional performance. It has a storage drawer that allows you to store the attachments conveniently and safely when the appliance is not in use.
- Features 3 speed settings- Pulse, Auto Pulse and Start/Stop
- Equipped with 2 processing bowls 2L and 400 mL
- In-built storage drawer to conveniently store attachments
- Non-slip feet to keep the appliance secure
- 1400W induction motor
- Equipped with food pushers
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Food Processor
- Processing Bowl Capacity (L): 2.4L
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- 2nd small bowl
- Grating Disc
- Variable Slicing Disc
- Shredding Disc
- Slicing Blade
- Julienne Disc
- Small Processing Blade
CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS -
- Die Cast
OTHER FEATURES -
- Weight (Kg): 11.12Kg
- Attachement Storage: Unique Storage Drawer
- Chute Size: Small, Medium and Extra Wide
- BPA Free: Yes
- Cord Storage: Yes
- Processing Blade: Stainless Steel 'S' Blade
- Motor Type: Direct Drive Induction Motor
- Safety Features: Safety Locking System
- Speed Settings: Start/Stop, Pulse, Auto Pulse
- Dishwasher Safe Parts
- Power (W): 1400 Watts
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- Warranty Note: 1 Year Replacement Warranty and 10 Years on Motor Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Processing Blade||Stainless Steel 'S' Blade|
|Safety Features||Safety Locking System|
|Speed Settings||Start/Stop, Pulse, Auto Pulse|
|Chute Size||Small, Medium and Extra Wide|
|Processing Bowl Capacity (L)||2.4|
|Motor Type||Direct Drive Induction Motor|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Sunbeam LC9000 is covered by 1 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.