Sunbeam Torino Espresso Machine & Grinder
Enjoy café-style coffee from the comfort of your home with Sunbeam espresso machine. It comes with a unique Tap & Go feature that makes operation a breeze. You can simply press the button for initiating the processing. You can directly grind the required quantity into the group handle. This electric coffee machine works on Thermoblock technology that heats up water faster, reducing your coffee brewing time. Two Thermoblocks ensure temperature stability, heating only the required quantity of water. The third Thermoblock generates powerful steam performance for optimum milk texturing. Equipped with manual extraction arm and shot clock, Sunbeam PU8000 Espresso Machine offers the flexibility of experimenting with shot variations.
Torino Espresso Machine & Grinder provides instant feedback during the coffee brewing process, indicating the quality of pour. The durable stainless-steel construction ensures a longer serviceable life of the coffee maker. This coffee brewer has a compact size, you can keep it in small cupboards and cabinets with ease.
- LCD screen
- Manual extraction arm
- Triple Thermoblock
- Instant feedback
- Direct grind in the handle
- Stainless-steel construction
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Coffee Machine
- Height (mm): 480 mm
- Width (mm): 288 mm
- Depth (mm): 425 mm
- Weight (Kg): 25.20 Kg
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- Single filter basket
- Double filter basket
- Single filter basket dual-floor
- Double filter basket dual-floor
CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS -
- Stainless Steel
OTHER FEATURES -
- Extraction Pressure Gauge
- Manual Extraction Arm and Shot Clock
- Has Milk Frother: Yes
- Temperature Control: Manual
- Steam wand
- Removable drip tray and grill
- Group handle with sloping ergonomic handle design
- Removable 2.5L water reservoir
- Choose between 1 and 2 cup espresso serve pours
- Adjustable feet
- 15 BAR Italian espresso pump
- Pre-infusion (4 programs to choose from)
- Power saving mode (turns the machine off after 30 mins of inactivity)
- Twin pumps and triple thermoblocks
- PID technology
- Warming rack preheats cups and glasses
- Programmable control panel shows:
- Coffee temperature
- Steam flow rate
- Pre-infusion profile
- Cleaning reminder
- Steam control dial for texturing milk
- LCD display shows:
- Shot clock
- Low water
- Cleaning and programming functions
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Repair Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Has Milk Frother||Yes|
|Finish Colour||Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Coffee Machine|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Sunbeam PU8000 is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.