Sunbeam StickMaster Platinum Mixer
Sunbeam SM9000 is designed to provide fine blending of juices, soups, guacamole, potatoes in your kitchen. It comes with a 3x3 blade system that contains horizontal slicing blades and vertical stabbing blade that come together to provide ultimate mixing performance. Sunbeam mixer comes with automatic off feature that prevents splashing in case of tilting and ensures the safety of the user from blades. The 9 speeds and turbo settings of this appliance allow flexible blending and the LCD screen allows easy monitoring of the speed. The soft start feature also contributes in the safety of the appliance.
Sunbeam SM9000 features stainless steel and plastic construction that provides it durability and makes it lightweight. The twist and lock assembly provide effortless and secure locking of want to the motor base.
- 3x3 blade system
- LCD screen for easy monitoring
- Soft start features
- Automatic turn off safety feature
- 9 speeds and turbo
- 1.5L beaker
- Ice crushing
- 750ml chopper
- Finish Colour: White
- Product Type: Stick Blender
- Beaker Capacity (L): 1.5L
- Chopper capacity (ml): 750ml
CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS -
- Stainless Steel/Plastic
OTHER FEATURES -
- Settings: 9 Speeds & Turbo
- Cord length (mm): 1900mm
- BPA Free: Yes
- LCD display shows you speed setting and when Soft Start is active
- The motor will automatically turn off when the appliance is tilted to prevent splashing and injury
- Twist & Lock assembly of wand to motor base
- Dishwasher Safe: Attachments only
- Ice Crushing: Yes
- Whisk: Yes
- Safety Features: Tilt feature, Twist & Lock assembly of wand to motor base
- Weight (Kg): 2.48Kg
- Power (W): 700 Watts
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- Warranty Note: 1 Year Replacement warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Beaker Capacity (L)||1.5|
|Settings||9 Speeds & Turbo|
|Cord Length (mm)||1900|
|Chopper Capacity (ml)||750|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Sunbeam SM9000 is covered by 1 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.