Teco THCF200WMGM 198L Hybrid Chest Freezer
A cost-effective solution for storing perishable foods, TECO THCF200WMGM is crafted using state-of-art technology. This 198 L freezer is a great way to store excess food supply that you are unable to store in your refrigerator. Boasting a robust design, the white chest freezer is suitable to store items like meat and frozen veggies easily. What makes this chest freezer a suitable choice for your kitchen, outdoor kitchen and bar.
The hybrid chest freezer features sliding basket for easy access and air circulation. Expect the freezer to have electronic touch controls that makes it simple to use the freezer. The hybrid technology lets you use this home appliance as either refrigerator to store food or a freezer to store beverage in the bar. The THCF200WMGM chest freezer can be operated on low temperatures and does not take much space. Use the TECO appliance to keep your everyday items accessible.
- Hybrid Freezer: The 198 L white chest freezer can be used as both a refrigerator and a freezer. It offers maximum storage space in a single unit. It is an ultimate refrigerating solution your growing family requires.
- Smart Design: Available in white finish, the hybrid freezer has a white wire storage basket that ensures easy access to and promotes air circulation. It has an upward opening lid and provides room to store large bulky items like meat and ice cream.
- Easy to Place: This freezer can be placed in garage, bar, or outdoor kitchen. It is suitable for households that consume frozen products.
- Energy Efficiency: With 4.5-star energy rating, the kitchen appliance is energy efficient and reduces excessive expenditure cost. It thus reduces your carbon footprint.
- Manual Defrost: The manual defrost option reduces overall energy use and requires the owner to defrost the coils manually. To manually defrost the freezer, you need to take everything out of the freezer and turn it off. Open all the doors to allow warm air to circulate inside to melt the frost. Place the towel on the compartments to absorb the water as the frost melts.
- Brand: Teco
- Model Number: THCF200WMGM
- Finish Colour: White
- Height (mm): 850 mm
- Width (mm): 945 mm
- Depth (mm): 523 mm
- Freezer Type: Chest Freezer
- Weight(kg): 37 kg
- Capacity: 200 L
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Freezer Divider
- Frost Control: Manual Defrost
- Control Type: Electronic
- Interior Lighting
- Rollers for easy manovuring
- Drain plug
- Freezer Baskets
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Default Door Hinge||Top|
|Ice and Water||Ice and Water|
|Freezer Type||Chest Freezer|
|Frost Control||Manual Defrost|
|Freezer Volume (L)||200|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The TECO THCF200WMGM is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.