Teco 3.5kW Reverse Cycle, Portable Air Conditioner
Working well in all seasons and weathers, Teco TPO35HFWCT portable air conditioner is a very efficient device ideally made for both domestic and professional use. This Teco air conditioner features a reverse cycle function which turns it into a heater when the winter season comes. It has a cooling capacity of 3.5 kW which is perfect to cool down a vicinity measuring 25m2. It has a heating capacity of 2.9 kW which works wonders in heating up the same sized rooms.
The castors installed on the bottom of this reverse cycle air conditioner aids in the mobility of the device. The air conditioner features wireless connectivity and comes with an LED lit remote control for ease of distant operation. The dual mount air conditioner comes with a window installation kit that opens options for mounting. The easy to wash filters makes the maintenance of the unit convenient and doable.
- Mobile Appliance: This user-friendly AC is very easy to port while relocating or redecorating. The castors installed on the bottom of the unit moves the unit around just by a simple push from the back.
- Convenient Operation: The TPO35HFWCT air conditioner is very easy to operate. The device features wireless Wi-Fi connectivity along with an LED lit remote control which makes controlling the unit from a great distance.
- Easy Cleaning: It is very convenient to maintain this Teco air conditioner. It is equipped with easily washable filters and a plain, sleek outer body which can be cleaned by just a simple wipe.
- Versatile Mounting: While the portable air conditioner can be simply put on the floor of the vicinity it is being used in, it is also open to the option of the window mounting. A window mounting kit is provided in the set to aid the task.
- Reverse Cycle: Capable of both cooling and heating, the window mount AC can be used in both summers and winters by simply reversing the cycle. The heating unit of the appliance is perfect to be used for rooms measuring up to 25m2.
- Brand: Teco
- Model Number: TPO35HFWCT
- Finish Colour: White
- Height (mm): 680 mm
- Width (mm): 420 mm
- Depth (mm): 310 mm
- Cooling Capacity: 3.5 kW
- Heating Capacity: 2.9 kW
- Weight (kg): 31 Kg
- Accessories included: Remote Control, Window Kit
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- No. of fan speeds: 2
- Reverse Cycle
- Heating and Cooling function
- LED Display
- Washable filters
- Air Conditoner type: Mobile Air conditoner
|Air Conditoner type||Mobile Air conditoner|
|Cooling Capacity (kW)||3.5|
|Heating Capacity (kW)||2.9|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Teco TPO35HFWCT is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.