TECO 4.1kW Portable Air Conditioner
Enjoying summers gets easy with TECO TPO41CFWCT portable air conditioner! You can now relax at home, achieve a good night's sleep as this Aircon unit creates a cool and fresh environment. This 4.1kW portable aircon cools down your room at a rate of 300m3 per hour. The home appliance is a cooling only unit that offers various operating modes like Cooling, Dehumidifying, and AUTO, along with three-fan speeds to adapt to your room’s ventilation requirements.
A smart appliance, TECO TPO41CFWCT efficiently manages your indoor climate. It is equipped with easy roll castors that make it easy to move the aircon unit around your home. The air conditioner has 24-hour timer lets you set it to operate according to the desired time and duration. The LED display makes it easy to monitor and configure the settings of the AC unit. The 4.1kW portable aircon comes complete with a 1.5 metre window exhaust kit.
- Convenient Usage: TECO TPO41CFWCT portable aircon lets you enjoy your summers with its various operating modes- Cooling, Dehumidifying, and AUTO. It has three-fan speeds that can be adapted according to your room’s ventilation requirements.
- Spot Cooling: The 4.1kW aircon efficiently and effectively manages the indoor temperature. it cools down your room at the rate of 300m3 per hour.
- Roll Castors: The aircon unit comes equipped with easy roll castors that make it easy to move the unit around the home. The portable TECO AC can be moved to any room where there is humidity.
- 24-hour Timer: The portable AC unit has a 24-hour timer that lets you set the system to the desired temperature for the desired hours. You can thus set and forget to close the AC unit and it will automatically turn off.
- Smart Option: This AC unit is a suitable home appliance that can withstand the Australian weather. It helps you cut down the expenditure cost and the amount of energy consumed. It lowers down the temperature of a specific area that you spend a lot of time in.
- Brand: Teco
- Model Number: TPO41CFWCT
- Finish Colour: White
- Height (mm): 715 mm
- Width (mm): 445 mm
- Depth (mm): 370 mm
- Air Conditioner Type: Cooling Only
- Cooling Capacity: 4.1kW
- Weight (kg): 35kg
- Accessories included: Remote Control, Window Kit
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Years
- Warranty Note: 5-year Domestic Warranty on all Parts & Labour.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- No. of fans speeds: 3
- LED Display
- Washable Filter
- Easy roll Castors
- Refrigerant Type: R410a
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Swing Louvre
- Indoor Noise Level: 45 - 54dB
|Cooling Capacity (kW)||4.1|
|Indoor Sound Level (dB)||45 - 54|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Teco TPO41CFWCT is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.