Teco TWW16CFCG 1.6kW Window Wall Air Conditioner
Teco TWW16CFCG is a basic window wall air conditioner that is designed to be very easy to use and provide fast and efficient cooling. It can be easily installed on a room window, without any complications whatsoever. Teco wall AC has manual control that allows the user to easily adjust the temperature without any difficulties.
The three-speed fan of Teco TWW16CFCG can be adjusted to give out air and different flow rate according the need and requirement. Since, this AC requires no complication for installation; it proves to be best option for renting and renovating. The three-speed fan is designed in a way that it produces very less noise to ensure comfortable and quite cooling in the summer.
- Easy Installation: Teco TWW16CFCG is very easy to be installed. It can be installed on a window cavity without any difficulties. It is one of the ideal ACs if you are renting or renovating your place and need a cooling appliance.
- Manual Control: The control of Teco wall AC is manual that ensures easy operation of the device. Install this ac near your bed to for easy accessibility.
- Three Fan Speed: Teco window air conditioner comes with three fan speed that can be adjusted to choose the level of comfort one wants. This feature ensures fast and complete cooling of a room.
- Quite AC: Teco AC is designed to make very less noise and vibration when used. This feature not only provides comfortable sleep but also saves energy.
- Rotary Compressors: The rotary compressors of Teco 1.6kW AC consists of a pair of rotors of a unique design with very little space between them. The rotate in opposite direction to give out air at high pressure.
- Brand: Teco
- Model Number: TWW16CFCG
- Finish Colour: White
- Height (mm): 350 mm
- Width (mm): 450 mm
- Depth (mm): 580 mm
- Drying capacity: 30 kg
- Product Type: Window Wall
- Air Conditioner Type: Cooling Only
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Years
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
Energy Star Rating
- Energy Star Rating - Cooling: 2 Stars
- Cooling Capacity: 1.6 kW
Cut Out Dimesions
- Cut out Height: 355 mm
- Cut out Width: 455 mm
- No. of fans speeds: 3 + Fan
- Refrigerant Type: R32
- Auto Air Flow
- Performance Plus via the Sling System
- Dual Drainage
- Compressor Type: Rotary
- Easy Installation & Service Access
- Power Supply: 220~240 V
- Phase - Frequency: 1 - 50 Ph - Hz
- Plug Size : 10 A
- Run Current (A): 2.40
- Input (W): 480
- Moisture Removal (L/Hr): 0.4
- A.E.E.R: 3.3
|Air Conditioner Type||Cooling Only|
|Run Current (A)||2.40|
|Drying Capacity (Kg)||30|
|Moisture Removal (L/Hr)||0.4|
|Plug Size (A)||10|
|Cooling Capacity (kW)||1.6|
|Energy Star Rating - Cooling||2|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||455|
|No. of fans speeds||3 + Fan|
|Power Supply (v)||220~240|
|Cut Out Height (mm)||355|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Teco TWW16CFCG is covered by 5 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.