Teco 5.3kW Window/Wall Air Conditioner
Teco TWW53CFCG is the perfect air conditioner for a domestic household as it comes with features that are especially designed by keeping in mind the cooling needs of an average sized room. It has blue fin protection technology that works by restricting the condensate over the indoor as well as outdoor unit and provides better cooling. Teco TWW53CFCG is very easy to clean as it comes with removable panel.
Teco window air conditioner has rotary compressors that lower the vibrations and noise produced by it and ensures better efficiency. The fan comes with three different speed settings that offer comfort of adjustment. A wireless remote is also provided with Teco 5.3kW AC which ensures easy operations and configuration of the appliance from a distance.
- Remote: Teco air conditioning unit comes with a wireless remote that makes it very simple to adjust the temperature and other configurations of the appliance from a distance.
- Rotary Compressors: The rotary compressors of Teco Wall AC make it a more efficient cooling appliance by reducing vibrations and noise produced while cooling.
- Easy to Clean: Teco air conditioner has removable panel that ensures easy and complete cleaning of the interior and filters.
- Blue Fin Technology: This technology aids the AC system by districting the flow of condensate over the indoor and outdoor walls. It ensures effective and efficient cooling.
- Fresh Air Switch: This feature keeps the room fresh and odour free by drawing fresh air from outside and taking out the already present air from inside.
- Brand: Teco
- Model Number: TWW53CFCG
- Finish Colour: White
- Height (mm): 428 mm
- Width (mm): 660 mm
- Depth (mm): 770 mm
- Cooling Capacity: 5.3 kW
- Weight (kg): 64 Kg
- Accessories included: Remote Control
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Years
- Warranty Note: 5-year Domestic Warranty on all Parts & Labour repair
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- No. of fan speeds: 3
- Energy Star Rating - Cooling: 2 Stars
- R32 Refrigerant type
- 10 Amp Power Supply
- Rotary Compressor
- Unit Dimensions (H X W X D): 428 x 660 x 770 mm
- Type of connection: 10A plug & lead
- Indoor Sound Level: 45 - 49 dB
- Outdoor Sound Level: 53 - 57 dB
|Indoor Sound Level (dB)
|45 - 49
|Energy Star Rating - Cooling
|Cooling Capacity (kW)
|Outdoor Sound Level (dB)
|53 - 57
|Electrical Connection Type
|10A Plug & Lead
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The TECO TWW53CFCG is covered by 5 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.