Teco 6.0kW Window Wall Air Conditioner
Teco Window Wall AC is equipped with features that make it the perfect cooling appliance for a domestic household. It comes with fresh air switch that draws fresh air from outside and keeps the room cool by taking out the air from inside. The left and right air flow ensures complete cooling of a room. The rotary compressors of Teco AC make it an efficient as well as silent appliance.
Teco window AC also has a blue fin protection ensures there is no flow of condensates over inner and outer coils. It is also very easy to clean this AC as it comes with removable panel that can be removed whenever needed for easy access. The wireless remote provided with Teco wall air conditioner makes it easy to control the operations of this appliance. The R32 refrigerant that is used in this appliance makes it efficient and more reliable.
- Wireless Remote: Teco TWW60CFCG is equipped with a wireless remote that makes it very easy to control this appliance from a distance. It can be turned on or off and the temperature can also be adjusted according to the need.
- Blue Fin Protection: This feature ensures complete protection to the outdoor coils by derestricting the flow of condensate.
- Rotary Compressor: The rotary compressor used in Teco 6.0kW AC ensures efficiency as well quiet operation of the appliance.
- Left and Right Air Flow: The left and right auto air flow ensures that every corner of the room gets cooled efficiently and completely.
- Easy to Clean: The front panel of Teco air conditioner is removable which makes it very easy to clean this air conditioner.
- Brand: Teco
- Model Number: TWW60CFCG
- Finish Colour: White
- Height (mm): 428 mm
- Width (mm): 660 mm
- Depth (mm): 770 mm
- Cooling Capacity: 6.07 kW
- Weight (kg): 65 Kg
- Accessories included: Remote Control
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Years
- Warranty Note: 5-year Domestic Warranty on all Parts & Labour repair
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- No. of fan speeds: 3
- Energy Star Rating - Cooling: 2 Stars
- R32 Refrigerant type
- 15 Amp power supply
- Left and Right Auto Air flow
- Fresh Air Switch
- Rotary compressor
- Type of connection: 15A plug & lead
- Indoor Sound Level: 53 - 57 dB
- Outdoor Sound Level: 64 dB
|Outdoor Sound Level (dB)||64|
|Electrical Connection Type||15A Plug & Lead|
|Indoor Sound Level (dB)||53 - 57|
|Energy Star Rating - Cooling||2|
|Cooling Capacity (kW)||6.07|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Teco TWW60CFCG is covered by 5 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.