Uniden VHF Marine Radio
The Uniden VHF radio is specially designed for marine communication, it provides crystal clear sound with a wide range. It allows you to adjust the transmission power from 1W for saving battery to 2.5W for maximum range. The marine radio features a backlit LCD that enables easy viewing at night and in low light conditions. It has a triple watch mode that monitors 2 channels simultaneously for signal and at the same time allows you to listen to the selected channel. For emergencies, it is designed with a one-touch button that connects with Channel 16.
Uniden MHS050 marine radio is ideal for all marine and boating applications, it comes with a splash-proof housing that offers outstanding performance in all weather conditions. It includes a tabletop drop-in charger that quickly recharges the battery and provides a runtime of up to 12 hours.
- Rugged splash-proof housing
- Triple watch mode
- International channels
- Backlit display and keypad
- Programmable memory and scan
- Finish Colour: Black/Yellow
- Height (mm): 227 mm
- Width (mm): 68 mm
- Depth (mm): 33 mm
KEY FEATURES -
- VHF Marine Radio – 2.5 watt
- Submersible / Waterproof to JIS8
- Floating, Lightweight Design
- Carabiner Clip: Attach to the radios hook for secure connection to Optional Belt or Strap
- Simple, Easy To Use
- TX Power Hi/Lo: 1W and 2.5W Maximum Transmit Power
- International Channels: Communicate using International Marine VHF Channels
- Large Backlit Channel Display
- Battery Level Indicator: View the radio frequency signal strength
- Digital Squelch: 3 level Digital Squelch
- Triple Watch Mode: Monitors Channel 16 and Channel 9 simultaneously for a signal while at the same time allowing you to listen to the selected channels
- One-Touch Channel 16/9: At the touch of a button you have access to Emergency Channel 16 or Channel 9
- Memory Scan: Allows you to scan the programmed Channels in the memory
- Battery Save Operation: Allows the MHS050 to automatically save and conserve power when not in use
- Keypad Lock: Locks the keypad to avoid accidental key presses
- Operating Time: 12hrs
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- 1 x MHS050
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Carabiner Clip
- 1 x Rechargeable NiMH Battery Pack
- 1 x AC Adaptor
- 1 x Belt Clip
- 1 x Owner’s Manual
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Years
- Warranty Note: 3 Years Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Operating Time (Hours)||12|
|Triple Watch Mode||Yes|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Uniden MHS050 is covered by 3 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.