Uniden Visual and Hearing Impaired Single Handset Cordless Phone System
The New benchmark in Digital Cordless Phone communication for the visually and hearing impaired. This new SSE Series has improved features compatible with an Optional Splashproof / Two-Way Emergency Alert SOS Pendant which can be added. The SSE PENDANT is perfect for Peace of Mind by allowing your call for help to be answered by a person of your choice.
This system features a Cordless Handset for Mobility. The SS E35 is equipped with an Integrated Digital Answering Machine with Slow Playback, ensuring you never miss that important call. The XDECT Digital Cordless Phones offer Extended Digital Coverage by utilising a Diversity Antenna System for Optimal Reception and Clarity – by mitigating multi-path errors. It also features a High Gain Antenna for greater range and to eliminate drop our areas in your home. The SS E35 is equipped with Text to Speech (TTS) Technology.
These phones have a comprehensive array of features suitable for any home. They have enhanced talking range, unique styling, a Large Backlit LCD Display and are Wireless (WiFi) Network Friendly. The Digital Duplex Speakerphone on the handset makes hands free communication a breeze.
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- 1 Cordless Phone for Mobility
- Extra Loud Audio Controls
- Large Display Screen
- Large Easy-To-Read Buttons
- Text to Speech (TTS) Technology†
- Handset Conferencing
- Intercom/Announce Call Transfer
- Hearing Aid Compatible (T-Coil)
- Integrated Digital Answering Machine with Slow Playback Function & Remote Access
- Do Not Disturb Function
- Advanced LCD & Caller ID Display*
- Backlit Full Dot Matrix LCD Display
- POP ID* - Caller Name Identification
- Alpha Display Caller ID
- 50 Caller ID* Memories and 200 Phonebook Entries on each Handset
- Individual Caller Polyphonic Tone Allocations*
- Audio Boost & Volume Control on the Handset
- Visual Ringer Indicator on the Base and the Handset
- Keypad Lock
- Handsfree Speaker
- Battery Level Indicator
- Optional Extra Handset: SS E06
- Optional Extra Headset: HS-910 & HS-915
- Optional Wireless DECT Digital Wireless Headset: HS-950
- Optional Wireless Emergency Alert Pendant: SSE PENDANT
- Talk Time: Up to 10 Hours
- Standby Time: Up to 7 Days
- SS E35 Dimensions - Handset & Main Base Unit:
- 200mm (H) x 170mm (W) x 115mm (D)
- SS E35 Weight – Handset & Main Base: 466g
|Standby Time:||Up to 7 Days|
|Extra Loud Audio Controls||Yes|
|Battery Level Indicator||Yes|
|Talk Time:||Up to 10 Hours|
|Audio Boost & Volume Control on the Handset||Yes|
|Caller ID||Yes - 50 Memories|
|SS E35 Dimensions - Handset & Main Base Unit:||200mm (H) x 170mm (W) x 115mm (D)|
|Do Not Disturb Function||Yes|
|Individual Caller Polyphonic Tone Allocations*||Yes|
|Hearing Aid Compatible||Yes - T-Coil|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Uniden SSE35 is covered by 1 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.