Uniden Single Handset Digital Cordless Phone System Bluetooth
The Uniden XDECT8315 sports a sleek Handset for Easy usability in all conditions. It boasts a single handset system and also knows who’s calling via its Caller ID integrated technology. Lets not forget about Dual Bluetooth Mode and a handy Call Blocker function. What’s more? How about a USB port to charge that smart phone of yours!
- XDECT Extended Long range Cordless Phone System
- Smart Home Phone
- Dual Mode Bluetooth - Pair up to 4 Mobile Phones at the same time
- USB Charging Port
- Works During Blackouts
- Call Block PRO – Help Minimise unwanted calls by blocking unwanted phone numbers.
- Wireless (WiFi) Network Friendly
- HD Sound
- Digital Duplex Speakerphone on Handset
- No Landline – No Worries – Even without a landline Bluetooth connectivity enables you to dial and receive mobile calls on the cordless handset for convenience and versatility
- Multi Handset Capable - Up to 12 Handset
- POP ID - Caller Name Identification
- TTS Technology - Caller Announce Caller ID* From Base
- Do Not Disturb Function
- Polyphonic Ring Tones
- Up to 10 Day Standby Time
- Up to 10 Hours Talk Time
- 1 Handset Included
- Headset Compatible
- Wall/Desk Mountable
- Room Monitor / Audio Baby Monitor
- XDECT® 8315 Base Dimensions: 185mm(H) x 90mm (W) x 110mm (D)
- Additional XDECT® 8305 Dimensions: 185mm (H) X 75mm (W) X 85mm (D)
Please Note: Smart phone displayed at the bottom of the image is for advertisement purposes only and is not included within the purchase of this item.
|Features||Smart Home Phone|
|Frequency||DECT 6.0 with 1.8GHz|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Uniden XDECT8315 is covered by 1 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.