Westinghouse 52cm Grey Under Cupboard Rangehood
Westinghouse has made a mark for itself by catering to the demands and ever-changing needs of contemporary living. Westinghouse EFG540GA rangehood is engineered to remove dirt, dust, smoke, combustion fumes, and excessive heat from the kitchen environment. It is equipped with an efficient fan that operates on 3 different exhaust speeds. This 52cm kitchen hood features lights that brilliantly illuminate the kitchen platform making it easier to work on the cooktop in low light conditions. The under cupboard rangehood comes with 2 aluminium filters that efficiently absorb the dirt particles and grease. The filters can be easily removed whenever required and rinsed with water.
Westinghouse EFG540GA kitchen hood flaunts a minimalistic design that complements most kitchen themes. It comes in a subtle grey colour that integrates well with other kitchen devices and appliances, adding a hint of modern-eclectic vibe to the spaces.
- Efficient Exhaust: The 52cm kitchen hood can exhaust up to 400m3 air per hour. It incorporates a fan that effectively exhausts combustion fumes, smoke, and foul odours from the indoor environment.
- Variable Speeds: Westinghouse EFG540GA chimney hood features slide switch controls from where you can quickly change the fan speed to suit the exhaust requirements.
- Optimum Illumination: Equipped with 2 incandescent lights, the exhaust hood keeps the cooktop area well lit, waiving off the need for additional kitchen lighting.
- Easy Maintenance: This 52cm kitchen hood is easy to clean. It features removable filters that can be run through a dishwasher cycle and easily re-fitted back to the appliance.
- Smart Installation: Boasting a compact, low-profile design, the chimney hood can easily fit in most kitchens. It is flexible for installation and can be fitted under most cupboards.
- Finish Colour: Grey
- Rangehood Type: Undermount
- Rangehood Classification: 52cm
- Height (mm): 139 mm
- Width (mm): 524 mm
- Depth (mm): 289 mm
AIR EXTRACTION -
- Number of Fans: 2
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Maximum Air Capacity: 400 m3/hr
- Can be Recirculated: Yes
- Ducting Location: Top
- Ducting Size: 150 mm
- Number of Filters: 1
- Filter Material: Aluminium
- Dishwasher Safe Filter: Yes
OTHER FEATURES -
- Control Type: Push Buttons
- Light Type: Incandescent
- Motor Type: Centrifugal
- Twin Motors: Yes
- Slide Switch Control: Yes
- 2 x 40W Incandescent Lights
- Ducting Location: Top
- Ducting: Yes
- Recirculation Option: Yes
- Variable Speed Control: Yes
NOISE LEVEL -
- Noise When Working (dB): 67 dB
- Noise When in Operation - Low to High (dB): 61-67 dB
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Number of Fans||2 Fans|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Operating Mode||Ducted with Option to Recirculate|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Electrolux EFG540GA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.