Westinghouse WBE4500SAR 453L Bottom Mount Fridge
Westinghouse WBE4500SAR 453L Bottom Mount Fridge With a busy lifestyle and a growing family, you can always do with more space in your fridge. That's why Westinghouse created FlexSpace™, which is designed to maximise storage, flexibility and access to meet your ever-changing needs. Big enough to handle even the biggest grocery shop, you'll be able to fit in all...
- FlexSpace™, it's size redefined- With a busy lifestyle and a growing family, you can always do with more space in your fridge. That's why Westinghouse created FlexSpace™, which is designed to maximise storage, flexibility and access to meet your ever-changing needs. Big enough to handle even the biggest grocery shop, you'll be able to fit in all
- Adjustable storage solutions with FlexStor™- As your family changes and grows, so do the requirements of your fridge. With FlexStor™ you enjoy the convenience of being able to easily change the configuration, whatever your needs. Adjust the height and position of the door bins to fit in large and smaller items and arrange your fridge your way.
- Get organised with the FlexFresh™ Crisper- Not every grocery shop is the same. Sometimes you need extra room for things like celery, while other times you need equal space for your fruit and vegetables. That's where the adjustable crisper divider comes in. Created to provide greater flexibility, it can be adjusted lengthwise to give you the space you need.
- Spillsafe glass shelves- From time to time, accidents happen. And when they do, you want to minimise the extent of the damage. Spillsafe™ shelves can capture up to one litre of liquid, so you can contain the spillage to just one shelf instead of the whole fridge.
- Domestic warranty details (yrs)- 2
- Exterior door finish- Stainless steel
- Fridge door opening- left or right
- Additional domestic warranty to cover replacement of parts for the sealed refrigeration system (yrs)- 3
- Exterior cabinet finish- charcoal grey
- Cooling system- frost free
- Refrigerator Type- bottom mount
- Handle design- integrated
- Refrigerant- R600a
- Total height (mm)- 1725
- Cabinet width (mm)- 693
- Depth door open 90degree (mm)- 1360
- Food compartment capacity (net in litres)- 297
- Cabinet height (mm)- 1718
- Total depth (mm)- 730
- Food compartment capacity (gross in litres)- 311
- Freezer compartment capacity (gross in litres)- 142
- Total width (mm)- 699
- Cabinet depth (mm)- 641
- Total Gross Capacity (L)- 453
- Total Net Capacity (L)- 419
- Energy Star Rating- 3.5
- Energy consumption (KWhr/yr)- 388
- Controls- electronic (with display)
- Control functions- quick freeze function
- Controls location- internal
- Door alarm- fridge
- Controls type- touch
- Shelf material- glass
- Crispers Runner system- suspended
- Feature lighting- blue LED
- Type of shelf- spill safe shelf,adjustable shelf
- Full width crisper- 1
- Main light- LED
- Crisper lid/shelf- glass
- Crisper features- humidity controlled,crisper divider
FOOD COMPARTMENT DOOR
- Deep bottle bin- 1
- Seals- removable,mould resistant
- Shallow bin- 1
- Family Safe lockable compartment- 1
- Twist ice and serve- 2
- Half width shallow freezer drawer- 1
- Full width plastic basket- 2
- Basket/Drawer runner system- telescopic
|Type||Bottom Mount Fridge|
|Frost Control||Frost Free|
|Freezer Volume (L)||142|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Fridge Volume (L)||311|
|Type||Bottom Mount Fridge|
|Ice and Water||No Dispenser|
|Refrigerator Volume (L)||453|
|Default Door Hinge||Right|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WBE4500SAR is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.