Westinghouse 435L Stainless Steel Bottom Mount Fridge
Designed to meet your refrigerating requirements, WBE4500SCL bottom freezer fridge is a frost-free appliance that is just what your modular kitchen requires. The Westinghouse 453L Bottom Mount Refrigerator is smartly designed with ultra-modern flat doors, elegant handles and stainless-steel body. The steel is fingerprint resistant and easy to clean. The electronic appliance is equipped with FlexStor adjustable door bins and FreshSeal Crispers.
With 4.5v energy rating Westinghouse WBE4500SCL bottom mount fridge reduces your electricity usage, letting you care for the environment. The stainless-steel refrigerator is equipped with SpillSafe Glass Shelves that can contain the liquid mess in one shelf. The fridge has humidity control crispers that keep the food fresh. Westinghouse bottom freezer fridge features FamilySafe lockable compartment, internal electronic touch controls and adjustable front and rear rollers.
- Energy Efficiency: The large bottom mount fridge is precisely designed to be energy efficient. The refrigerator has 4.5-star energy rating which reduces the electricity use and promotes green lifestyle.
- SpillSafe Glass Shelves: The refrigerator lets you manage the liquid spill. it has three SpillSafe glass shelves that contain the spill in one shelf, reducing the mess you need to clean.
- Telescopic Freezer Drawers: Specially designed to cater to your freezer-related requirements, this 453L bottom mount fridge has easy-to-glide telescopic runners. These drawers are easy to open and close. They fully extend to give you maximum access to frozen food. You can as much frozen food as you want, the freezer runners will glide smooth.
- FlexStor Adjustable Door Bins: Westinghouse kitchen appliance is all about giving you maximum space to store your food. The FlexStor door bin system lets you adjust the food easily and quickly as per your convenience.
- FreshSeal Crispers: Equipped with advanced seal and humidity control crispers, Westinghouse WBE4500SCL refrigerator keeps your food fresh and tasting good for long durations. The seals prevent the moisture loss while humidity control keeps the food fresh for long.
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WBE4500SCL
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Height (mm): 1725 mm
- Width (mm): 699 mm
- Depth (mm): 723 mm
- Dispenser: No dispenser
- Plumbing required: No
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years domestic warranty and 3 years warranty of sealed parts
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Total Volume: 453 L
- Fridge Volume: 297 L
- Freezer Volume: 142 L
- Default Door Hinge: Right
- Reversible door: Yes
- Energy Star Rating: 4.5 Stars
- Door open alarm
- Adjustable shelves
- Temperature Control: Electronic
- Frost Free
- Light type: LED
- Fridge Type: Bottom Mount Fridge
- Twist ice maker
- Flat Door Design
- Pocket Handles
- Full-width humidity controlled crisper bin
- Adjustable Spillsafe™ glass shelves
- FamilySafe™ lockable compartment
- Fingerprint Resistant Real Stainless Steel
- Blue feature lighting
- More environmentally friendly refrigerant (R600a)
- Quick chill function
- Temperature sensor
- Service mode with diagnostics feature
- Egg tray
- Rear rollers
- Adjustable front rollers
- Hidden hinges
- Easy-Glide Telescopic Freezer Drawer Runners
- Multi-flow air delivery system
- Type of connection: 10A plug & lead
- Cabinet Height: 1718 mm
- Cabinet Width: 693 mm
- Cabinet Depth: 641 mm
|Cabinet Height (mm)||1718|
|Ice and Water||No Dispenser|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Cabinet depth (mm)||641|
|Frost Control||Frost Free|
|Freezer Volume (L)||142|
|Type||Bottom Mount Fridge|
|Type||Bottom Mount Fridge|
|Cabinet Width (mm)||693|
|Fridge Volume (L)||297|
|Default Door Hinge||Left|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WBE4500SCL is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.