Westinghouse 290L Chest Freezer
Perfect for storing food in bulk, the stylish Westinghouse Chest Freezer has a 290L capacity with a lot of usable space, removable baskets and a self-defrost system. Chest freezers were initially made just for commercial purposes, to store many products and food items. But now, they are being bought for personal domestic use too. With Westinghouse WCM1400WD freezer, you can stockpile extra meat, homemade soups, and in-season fruits and vegetables while keeping them organized.
The Westinghouse freezer comes with a sliding basket and spring-loaded lid that makes it very easy to open and use it. It also comes with a defrost drain system that keeps the freezer defrosted and stops the items stored in it from sticking together. The white finish chest deep freezer comes with a 3-star energy rating. Some other features like Adjustable thermostat and sliding removable basket also make the Westinghouse WCM2900WD freezer a great purchase.
- Storage Space: Westinghouse provides huge storage space in this freezer. This storage space allows you to stock up your favourite groceries, and avoid supermarket trips every week.
- Sliding Basket: The baskets in this chest freezer can be slid and adjusted to store and take items out. A full-width basket allows storing smaller items for easy access. provides a large storage space and makes it easy to clean and maintain the freezer when needed.
- Spring-Loaded Lid: The lid of this freezer is spring-loaded which makes it very easy to lift without putting effort and it also helps children to use the freezer. The spring keeps the lid securely closed, locking the cold air in.
- Adjustable Thermostat: This freezer comes with Adjustable Thermostat which allows the user to adjust the temperature of the freezer according to the required ideal temperature of the items stored in it.
- Defrost Drain System: The deep freezer is also loaded with Defrost Drain System which makes defrosting smooth and allows water to drain easily and keeps the food items from sticking together due to frost.
KEY SPECIFICATIONS -
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WCM2900WD
- Finish Colour: White
- Height (mm): 900 mm
- Width (mm): 1055 mm
- Depth (mm): 735 mm
- Height with lid open: 1458mm
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Refrigerator Type: chest freezer
- Exterior door finish: White
- Fridge door opening: Top
- Cooling system: cyclic
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Energy consumption(KWhr/yr): 292
- Total Volume: 290 L
- Freezer Volume: 290 L
- Reversible door: No
ENERGY EFFICIENCY -
- Energy Star Rating: 3 Stars
OTHER FEATURES -
- Freezer Type: Chest freezers
- Temperature Control: Manual
- Light type: None
- Spring-loaded lid
- Manual Controls
- Easy defrosting Defrost drain allows water to drain easily
- Flexible storage Removable, Sliding basket allows flexible storage
- Manual defrost
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of connection: 10A plug & lead
|Ice and Water||Water Only|
|Freezer Type||Chest freezers|
|Frost Control||Manual Defrost|
|Freezer Volume (L)||290|
|Energy consumption (KWhr/yr)||335|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Default Door Hinge||Rear (Default Chest Freezers)|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WCM2900WD is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.