Westinghouse Elevated Natural Gas Stove/Oven
Westinghouse WDG101WBNGL Elevated Natural Gas Stove/Oven freestanding cooker set up for natural gas connection, with conventional oven, separate gas grill, piezo ignition and 60 minute timer
- Separate grill- This model features a separate grilling compartment for added practicality. You can bake and grill at the same time, and it's easier to keep the oven clean.
- Enamel hob- Durable enamel surfaces allow for easy cleaning making your hob easy to maintain no matter what is on the menu.
- Easy-clean oven- Enjoy easy cleaning with one seamless fully sealed oven cavity. Specially formed shelf supports and acid-resistant enamel save time and elbow grease. Plus, the new removable glass door system allows for quick and easy cleaning and no trapped grease.
- Room for everything with FamilySize Ovens- Whether it's a big family gathering or a simple Sunday roast, you'll love Westinghouse Family Size ovens, our huge 80-litre gross capacity ovens with room for everything. The home cook's delight, the impressive width makes it super easy to get things in and out of the oven. Plus it can also fit even the largest turkey.
- Easy clean inner door- Full glass inner door for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Domestic warranty details (yrs)- 2
- Controls of Oven- control knob
- Oven fuel- gas
- Swept up hob- Yes
- Materials/Colour- white
- Front/rear controls- front
- Total height (mm)- 540
- Total width (mm)- 1085
- Total depth (mm)- 620
- Gross capacity litres- 80
- Cleaning- easy clean door
- Shelf support- easy clean formed shelf supports
- Safety features- auto safety switch off
- Useable capacity litres- 77
- Oven liner- enamel
- Number of shelves- 2
- Oven function- conventional
- Layers of glass in door- 2
- Number of shelf positions- 5
SECOND OVEN OR GRILL
- Fold down grill element- No
- Number of shelves- 1
- Closed door grilling- No
- Number of shelf positions- 2
- Shelf support- grid runners
- Layers of glass in door- 1
- Connected load KW- 0
- Type of connection- not required
- Oven burner output (NG) Mjh- 11
- Maximum power rating kW- 0
- Maximum gas rating (NG)- 57.2
- Position of gas connection- rear
- Maximum gas rating (LP)- 56.5
COOKTOP (IF APPLICABLE)
- Cook top type- gas
- Removable trim (for cleaning)- No
- Cooking zones- 4
- Ignition type- manual
- Materials/Colour- white enamel
- Wok included designed to fit cooktop- No
- Left rear zone- simmer
- Position of controls- front
- Trim finish- white enamel
- Knob finish- white
- Trivets- enamel
|Electrical Connection Type||No Electrical Connection Required|
|Grill Type||Separate Grill|
|Oven Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Gas|
|Oven Volume (L)||80|
|Cooktop Type||Gas Burners|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WDG101WANGL is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.